Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Tuesday's 4...

 A big thanks to Annie for today's questions!  You can join in HERE!


Time To Pamper You...

Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

Let's talk about you personally.

1. Do you pamper yourself at all? If yes, how do you do that?  I don't pamper myself much anymore. 

2. What kinds of foods/dishes do you consider to be a real treat?   I treat myself to macadamia nuts now and then. Do you often pamper yourself by having them?  Not often enough!  LOL

3. What luxury item/items do you consider would be very hard to do without? (like buying books, having your hair done.. just about anything you really could do without but prefer not to.)  Perhaps I could call my cats my luxuries since they aren't really necessities.  They get pampered well and don't do without!!  I can't imagine life without them.

4. What kind of holiday or vacation would be a total luxury with which you might pamper yourself?  Total luxuary at this time in my life might be a Mississippi River Cruise, but a few road trips here and there are much more likely to be in my future, and being able to retire again someday before I'm too old for road trips sounds pretty luxurious to me.

Peace and Hugs!!

On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again!!!

16 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! The old road trip..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take that Mississippi Cruise - I have seen it before.
    I know you love and pamper your dear cats.
    Buy some macadamia nuts girlfriend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, buy yourself some Macadamia nuts!
    I, too, gave up lots of self-pampering when I retired. It's amazing what I once thought important isn't really. However, like you, my fur babies will never do without.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen pictures from those Mississippi River cruises and they look like lots of fun!! I agree -- buy yourself some nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your comments. Wish I could eat nuts, however I have diverticulitis and can't eat
    a lot of things anymore. Me and my husband are both retired and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a river cruise would be fun! I agree on the furbabies. I can't imagine not having ours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A river cruise would be great, although I don't care to go out to sea!! Hope your next retirement comes soon ☺♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, A Mississippi cruise would be so nice. I hope you get to go on one. I agree that cats can be a great blessing. I can't tell you how much I miss my Garfield. I had him 21 years though so, God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure the kitties can't imagine life without YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you ever do take that cruise, let me know! At one of the stops along the way, a tour bus brings visitors to my hometown to sightsee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to soak in the tub with scented bubblebath after a hike...I feel pampered!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, yes, yes to #3....my Sage is spoiled, too...and I'm purrrrrfectly okay with that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. At this point in time, with all that's transpiring with Danny (thanks for your prayers!), all I can lean on is the will of our Lord, Terri. My life goal is to be with Him in heaven one day, and to do His will here on earth while He gives me life and breath. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. But I like to see our newest grandson in Western NY too so..... Love all the answers here and I admire Annie for keeping this up. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed your answers. I love macadamia nuts but don't buy them often.

    ReplyDelete