I passed on the Sunday Stealing questions today.
I am having lots of fun with Jim and Mary!! We wore ourselves out yesterday walking the Farmers' Market in downtown Lakeland, visiting Hollis Gardens, and Polk Museum of Art. I will post photos tomorrow in my weekend recap post.
They will leave this morning when I leave for Sunday school and church. It has been a fun couple of days. I encouraged them to come and stay longer next time so we can venture out more. It will take them about seven hours to get home but that's much better than 18 hours!! I'm so glad they are closer now!
Have a blessed Sunday and a good week ahead!!
I'm so glad you've had a good time together. I'm sure they enjoyed time in your beautiful Lakeland and of course time with you!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
ReplyDeleteYa, the SS questions were a bit much/personal.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day you enjoyed ... thank you for telling us about it! Millbrook began their Farmers Market yesterday, but I didn't realize it until it was almost over.
Now, treat yourself to a relaxing afternoon and evening! xo
I am glad you are enjoying yourself. smiles
ReplyDeleteGood friends are such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your Monday Recap, Terri. So glad to know all of you had a great time together. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteI've past on them too. Kinda tired of it, truthfully. It's much better to have fun with living folks than sit around answering questions. Glad y'all are having a good time!
ReplyDeleteBlessings.
I'm so excited they live closer to you! Can't wait to see your pictures.
ReplyDelete