Annie is taking the day off from Tuesday 4, so I decided to resurrect TBT (which can also be throw-back-Thursday). I went back five, ten, and fifteen years during this week...
This week in April 2019:
Vinny in a cute pose
For someone, I must have posted this recipe of my mom's.
It is a good pie. I should make it again!
This is in the church cookbook.
Easter was late that year and this was our dinner, buffet style.
This week in April 2014:
I posted this, I guess. Still applies...
Joe and I had tickets for the Flyers vs the Lightening hockey game.
I only had photos from the ACS Relay For Life.
I LOVE memories!! The older we get, the more there are!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea. I loved going back in time with you, and loved seeing Joe!
ReplyDeleteI truly enjoyed the memories you shared with us today, Terri. Have a blessed week!
ReplyDeleteGood memories here. Loved your meme - that is exactly what I do.
ReplyDeleteYou have been fortunate in working and having an office with a pretty view.. it makes such a difference I think...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, revisiting the times of your life! I so resemble that Pinterest meme. In fact, I had to go cold turkey ... there's no such thing as going on there "for just a few minutes."
ReplyDeleteThis was interesting! We should do that more often! Loved seeing your memories, and the picture of Joe. It's funny, I don't even do Pinterest anymore. I haven't looked at it in such a long time, I'm not even sure I remember how to find it. LOL. Maybe that's all for the best. I have learned to be content with what I have (most of the time, LOL). I've gotten too lazy to try to do anything different anymore anyway. LOL. Have a lovely week my friend!
ReplyDelete