I had a fun weekend that started on Friday, at work. We had a pizza party for my birthday and a co-worker's. The boss bought the pizzas and I took in cake. Another co-worker brought iced tea and lemonade. Of course, the most fun was the camaraderie. I am so blessed.
Saturday was my church's Christmas party/dinner. The church bought the meats (turkey and hams) and I baked two of the hams for us. I also took in a dessert. It was so well attended that we had to add seats. We had a Christian comedian who performed for us. He had us all laughing. His name is Mike Williams and HERE is his website. It was a wonderful evening.
This is our sanctuary...
Sunday school and church yesterday. It was our communion Sunday, which is always so special. I got home and did laundry and started working on Christmas cards. I got a phone call from my sister, Patti, so we got caught up on everything and more! (Love you, Sis!)
Another week ahead. Time is flying!! I have invited my immediate neighbors for Christmas dinner and they have all accepted!! There will be nine at my table and I am beyond excited about it!!
Well, today is my 72nd birthday. My neighbors, Dee & Bill, have invited me for dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse this evening! How great is that?! I feel blessed over and over by my family, friends, and dear neighbor friends. I will get a picture!!




Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful time... but bringing your own cake?? :)
ReplyDeleteI know, but it was for Phil in my mind. I am the office Granny.
DeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wishing you a beautiful day friend.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Terri! Happy Birthday to you! And many more!!! Sounds like a wonderful weekend from start to finish! I love that your church went all out to decorate the tables so nicely for the dinner and also I love that tree, especially with your special ornament on there. That is really sweet. And I love that your office staff treated you so special for your birthday...and now today you will get to go to Longhorns! Wow! We actually just got a new Longhorns here in Palatka! We haven't been there yet, but hope to try it out sometime soon. Enjoy your day and week and be blessed!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Terri! So glad you had a party at work and that you are blessed with such wonderful co-workers. And you have great neighbors and I hope you enjoy your birthday dinner tonight. Your church is beautiful! I hope you will have a wonderful day and week.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a wonderful weekend! I love seeing the ornament on your church tree. I know it brings good memories.
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday to a special friend!
Happy Birthday, Terri. You are blessed with good neighbors and a church. I am blessed to have found your blog and your positive attitude.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Terri. You are truly blessed and that makes me smile with joy too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings. xx
Happy Birthday blessings, Terri! I'm so grateful our paths crossed here in Blogville! That personalized ornament is very dear. Our (congregation) ornaments are all Crismons (sp?), but I'd love to see members' ornaments like yours. I hope you enjoy a Very Special evening with your friends! xo
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet friend! You are so YOUNG...I remember when I was only 72...seems like last year! teeheee! I hope you have a wonderful afternoon and evening! Lots of birthday hugs coming your way from just a little North of you, Diane
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Terri!!! You certainly had a fabulous weekend filled with food and fellowship. Enjoy Longhorn for your birthday dinner, too. You certainly have some loving and generous neighbors.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Terri! And many more. So you are hosting a Christmas Dinner - that is so wonderful. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday! I am behind on my blog reading! Hope your day was fun! Your church party looks like it was a great time! And your ornament....how sweet!! So glad to hear you will have a full table this Christmas.
ReplyDelete