Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Wednesday's Medley Questions...

It was suggested by a couple of my blogging friends (bless you!) that I take over Joyce's Hodgepodge post on Wednesdays.  Well, after doing a linky for Black & White Wednesday, I decided the linky thing isn't for me.  Though confidence in me to be able to even do half as well as Joyce is nice, rest assured that I would not even ask to use her moniker, let alone make that kind of commitment. And she DID say that she may throw one in now and then, so we do have that to look forward to.  Thank you, Joyce!

Since I am running out of black & white photos to share on Wednesdays, I decided to try a medley of silly questions I found in the cloud that I will post on Tuesdays, to be answered on Wednesdays.  I will not pay to keep a linky alive, though.  Join in by copying the questions and then answer them on your Wednesday blog. I will keep this up as long as I can come up with questions, and will hopefully not use the same ones (though a couple of these already sound familiar).  Let me know in your comment below that you are joining in so I am sure to visit!! That's all there is... 

-------------------------------------

Here is a medley of questions to answer on your Wednesday blog.  There aren't any rules and there is no obligation. I'm doing this to fill MY Wednesday and if you are interested, then join in!!  It might be fun!!



1. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?

2. Name five songs that you have completely memorized?

3. What takes up too much of your time?

4. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?

5. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?

6. Tell us something random you want us to know about your week...



See you tomorrow!!  Tell me in your comment below if you are joining in!

Thanks for your visit!  Peace & hugs.






14 comments:

  1. 3. What takes up too much of your time?

    Reading. I read very slowly. One letter at a time.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have copied the questions and will answer on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Terri ... thank you! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll remember this for tomorrow! I'm sure you will be great at this, but I completely understand not wanting to get locked into something. It's a big demand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you picking up where Joyce left off - how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like lots of fun, Terri, but since my blog has a devotional theme, I'm afraid I can't join in. Blessings and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like it! #5 is food, just in case you were wondering :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terri, I have so enjoyed your black and white Wednesdays and I am going to carry on with them for purpose of keeping a record for my family. HOWEVER, I think your questions will be fun and I will try to join in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have so many GREAT photos and memories to go with them!! I look forward to seeing your post every week! Glad you will continue!

      Delete
  9. This is fun!
    I spend too much time on the computer.
    I won't watch 50 shades of Grey.
    I spend more on shoes - they fit better and they last longer than the cheap ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Terri. Great questions and I've answered them on my blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look what I miss when I don't pay attention!!! I will be joining in. I agree with not wanting to pay for the linkup. I'm thinking that since I'm in such a habit of posting photos, if I could link my to my post in your comments section. Or maybe I should switch my Bits of Life Wednesday to Mondays and just join you on Wednesday. Either way, I'm so glad you're doing this, Terri! Sorry I've already missed two weeks. Unless there's a death in the family I'll join in next week one way or another. xo

    ReplyDelete