Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Tickled Tuesday...



**I am tickled that Joe is getting an Echo-cardiogram today and we should know the results next week.

**I am tickled that we both will be meeting our new primary doctor this afternoon.  Our doctor of 16-17 years has retired and we are anxious to meet her replacement.  I just hope we like her as much as we did our former doctor.  Her nurse, Debbie, told us we will like her.  We like and trust Debbie. Fingers crossed.  I'll let you know how it goes.

**I am tickled that there is only one more week of my post-op restrictions!!  Hooray!

**And now for some silly sign jokes that I received from Joe's brother, Lou.  Oldies but goodies!


SIGN IN A SHOE REPAIR STORE IN VANCOUVER READS: 
We will heel you. 
We will save your sole. 
We will even dye for you. 


A SIGN ON A BLINDS AND CURTAIN TRUCK: 
Blind man driving. 


Sign over a Gynecologist's Office: 
"Dr. Jones, at your cervix." 


In a Podiatrist's office: 
"Time wounds all heels. 


On a Septic Tank Truck: 
Yesterday's Meals on Wheels. 


At an Optometrist's Office: 
"If you don't see what you're looking for, 
You've come to the right place. 


On a Plumber's truck: 
"We repair what your husband fixed. 


On another Plumber's truck: 
"Don't sleep with a drip. Call your plumber. 


At a Tire Shop in Milwaukee: 
"Invite us to your next blowout. 


On an Electrician's truck: 
"Let us remove your shorts. 


In a Non-smoking Area: 
"If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and 
will take appropriate action. 


On a Maternity Room door: 
"Push. Push. Push. 


At a Car Dealership: 
"The best way to get back on your feet - miss a car payment. 


Outside a Muffler Shop: 
"No appointment necessary. We hear you coming. 


In a Veterinarian's waiting room: 
"Be back  in 5 minutes . Sit! Stay! 


At the Electric Company: 
"We would be delighted if you send in your payment on time. 
However, if you don't, YOU will be de-lighted. 


In a Restaurant window: 
"Don't stand there and be hungry; come on in and get fed up. 


In the front yard of a Funeral Home: 
"Drive carefully. We'll wait. 


At a Propane Filling Station: 
"Thank Heaven for little grills. 


In a Chicago Radiator Shop: 
"Best place in town to take a leak. 


And the best one for last; 
Sign on the back of another Septic Tank Truck: 
Caution - This Truck is full of Political Promises.






Thanks for your visit!! Peace & hugs!!









15 comments:

  1. Praying for a good outcome of the echo-cardiogram for Joe. Loved the funnies this morning....good way to begin the day with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good jokes! And good news on all the medical fronts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and I hope you LOVE your new primary care doctor! Thanks for the jokes too - I needed a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your jokes!!!
    Looking forward to hearing about the results of the doctors' visits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the nurse says you will like the doctor that is a VERY positive sign. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the hysterical slogans, especially the last one - lol! Thanks for the smiles today, Terri, and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL at the signs.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you like your new doc.
    That's always tricky switching docs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes and hoping you like your new Doc... so important at our age.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahahaha! Thanks for all the smiles and especially that last one! These were all new to me. I'm happy you are tickled today about the echo. Praying for good outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wouldn't you love to live inside the heads of these clever folks? (...or visit, I should say.) I think the septic tank one was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best wishes to you and Joe.

    I like the signs of the times.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Praying for great test results for Joe! Hope you like your new doctor, I hate it when doctors retire and leave me. lol....

    ReplyDelete
  14. These signs are great!!!!

    Ugh, I hate changing doctors. I do hope you will like your new one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clever signs! They must be all the rage. Beloved just read a bunch of them he found on Face Book this evening.

    Hope the echocardiogram tells you just what you need to know (and that whatever it is can be easily fixed!!).

    ReplyDelete