I am THANKFUL that this cinnamon bread turned out so good!
Joe wants more so I will bake again today!
I did cut it into chunks, rather than slices.
Here is the recipe!! It really is yummy and makes TWO loaves.
They were both gone in three days.
They were both gone in three days.
I am always THANKFUL and happy to find a quote that hits home.
I am THANKFUL when I find something that makes me laugh
out loud for real. This rings true for many folks I know!
And, I am THANKFUL for YOU!!
Thanks for your visit today! What are you thankful for?
Link-up with Rebecca Jo and let us know!!
Peace & hugs.





The bread looks wonderful!!!! The quote is beautiful and wise and the funny about the crafting is hilarious, I love the boxes stacked to look like a bed lol thanks for bring us so much today! A beautiful quote, some yumminess and a smile!!
ReplyDeleteThe cinnamon bread is definitely a winner! May have to give this one a try....Jim would love it. Have a thankful Thursday!
ReplyDeleteThat mistakes and wisdom graphic -- guess I have not thought of it like that. But you are right, it is so true!
ReplyDeleteThat cinnamon bread looks yummy.
ReplyDeleteLOL at the crafts pic.
Have a good day!
That bread sounds yummy. Thanks for sharing the recipe! I think I'm going to have to give it a try. I saw that last funny over on Facebook...it made me laugh there, too. It reminds me of more than one person I know. lol Hope you two enjoy a great day...it's farm day, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteHAHA - I could SOOOO do that bed with the boxes of yarn I have :)
ReplyDeleteThat cinnamon bread sounds incredible! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!!
I am thankful for that! ;)
Many things to be thankful for.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Oh that is so funny about the craft room. I use our guest room as a craft room and the closet is full of my supplies. However, there is a mattress.lol
ReplyDeleteHa, ha! I do love that last one, Terri. Thankful today that my cataract surgery was successful yesterday. Feeling blessed!
ReplyDeletePraise God!! Prayers answered!!
DeleteThank you for the cinnamon bread recipe!!! YUMMY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to be thankful for that cinnamon bread recipe! I gave up buying crafty things years ago, because I know I am not crafty!
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely making that cinnamon bread this Fall! Didn't your whole house smell amazing?
ReplyDeleteThat last meme reminds me of the 'fake' beds department stores used to show off their spreads. Surprise! Still hurts my 8-year-old backside. :)
How did you get a photo of my guest room! hahahaha! That is hilarious! And we can sure use a chuckle today. We are expecting rain and wind here in the mts and a few days inside! Praying for everyone in the path! Hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteOkay, now we all want cinnamon bread!!! That looks yummy. Even better than the banana nut bread I made last night. Love the guest room pic. That is funny. I should do that in my "junk room"...that would certainly look a lot better than how it looks now...Love the quote too. Yes, we hopefully have learned from our mistakes. We tend to NOT learn so well from other people's mistakes...we like to make our own. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI loved the guest room. Even though I do not have one, I had to laugh. Thank you for the recipe. I copied it. It sounds delish!
ReplyDeleteLOL--on the guest room "bed". I have been known to be THAT PERSON! Happy weekend -that bread looks delicious. xo Diana
ReplyDelete