1. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
Driving across the USA on back roads with no schedule.
Driving across the USA on back roads with no schedule.
2. Name five songs that you have completely memorized?
Amazing Grace
In The Garden
Blessed Assurance
Love Potion #9
Jesus Loves Me
Amazing Grace
In The Garden
Blessed Assurance
Love Potion #9
Jesus Loves Me
3. What takes up too much of your time?
Watching TV. We marathon-watch shows way too much.
Watching TV. We marathon-watch shows way too much.
4. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
Anything with Jane Fonda in it.
I will never forget what she did to our troops in Vietnam.
Anything with Jane Fonda in it.
I will never forget what she did to our troops in Vietnam.
5. What’s worth spending more on to get the best?
A good purse.
A good purse.
6. Tell us something random you want us to know about your week...
Cheryl's surgery is today and I imagine I will be at the hospital most of the day with Helen. Your prayers for a successful aortic valve replacement are appreciated.
Cheryl's surgery is today and I imagine I will be at the hospital most of the day with Helen. Your prayers for a successful aortic valve replacement are appreciated.
Thanks for your visit! Peace & hugs.

Prayers for Cheryl. Liked your questions and answers. Need to post mine.
ReplyDelete1. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on? A trip to Alaska
ReplyDelete2. Name five songs that you have completely memorized? Amazing Grace, Because He Lives, Happy Birthday, School Daze, school daze, Silent Night
3. What takes up too much of your time? computing
4. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? the Kardashians
5. What’s worth spending more on to get the best? car/groceries!
6. Tell us something random you want us to know about your week...stressful with lots of people coming and going in and out of the house.
Yes I will pray for Cheryl! To our God abundant in mercy and miracles. I did have to laugh at your song list. It reminded me of sesame Street's 'One of these things just doesn't belong here.' LOL. And I know and love Love Potion #9. My daughter and I have sung it together since she was little and I was teaching her a few oldies. Such a fun song! I also loved your first answer. Back roads are so much friendlier and interesting than the Interstate!
ReplyDeleteDriving across the US sounds nice. I was just looking at a train that goes across that sounded fun.
ReplyDeleteI hope Cheryl's surgery goes well.
Totally agree with you about Ms Fonda. One of my friends asked if I wanted to see the movie that came out recently...Candice Bergen was in it along with Fonda and some other actresses. It looked funny but because Hanoi Jane was in it, I boycotted it. She made her decision and I made mine. Had she ever made a sincere apology I would have put that aside.
ReplyDeleteI did the same thing, Arlene (boycott that movie) … for the same reason!
DeleteLifting Cheryl in prayer!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I'd love to travel the U.S. on back roads, with no timetable. What an adventure that would be!
Blessings, Terri!
Excellent answer to #4, Terri … I'm right there with you! Gosh, I wish I'd thought of Love Potion #9! I read that and, in an instant, became 13 y/o all over again! Prayers going up as you wait!
ReplyDeletePraying.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
had to laugh that all your songs are hymns... with Love Potion #9 in there :) haha
ReplyDeleteI dont know what Jane Fonda did - but I always hear that, something she did with the troops. I need to look it up. Has she ever apologized for it or felt bad for her actions?
Prayers for your friends surgery!!!
Praying for your friends, Cheryl and Helen both. I love your amazing trip. That really would be a fantastic trip and I think it might stretch out for a very long time. Jane Fonda, and others, boo hiss!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you, Terri for the Wednesday Medley fun!
DeleteGood purse, YES!! Prayers for Cheryl.
ReplyDeletePrayers for Cheryl.
ReplyDeleteNot a fan of Jane Fonda, either. Prayers for your friend, Cheryl, and also for Helen...and you! My hubby says I'm "purse poor"....men just don't understand. LOL
ReplyDeleteYes, praying for Cheryl. Trusting all has gone well. Praying for you all and Helen as well. I love your answer about going across the country on back roads. My dream trip, in a good RV. That would be fun to me...probably not to hubby driving, however. Still, a great idea. I don't buy purses very often. The last one I bought was in 1998, and I still use it. I put it away for summer and am carrying one my daughter in law gave me several years ago. I hate to change purses.
ReplyDeletePraying for Cheryl!
ReplyDeleteA trip across the USA would be awesome.
No Jane Fonda for me either...
I'm sure I can sing Jesus Loves Me and most of In the Garden, but you got me on Love Potion #9. Ooh, a good purse! I knew there were more things worth the money. A purse is always worth it! I hope all went well with Cheryl's surgery today.
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you started something to replace the Hodgepodge! I've been out of blogging for a while, and had no idea. I enjoyed reading your answers, and perhaps I'll join in some. It's good to catch up with you again!
ReplyDeleteKathy (Reflections)