Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sunday Stealing from Freaky Poptart...









Freaky Poptart



Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!





Stolen from Freaky Poptart


What is one thing that you would change about yourself if you could? My weight... which I CAN change by getting on a diet and sticking to it.

Name three exotic countries you would like to visit:  What is an exotic country?  I would go back to Italy, and would also like to see Scotland and Germany.

What do you think the secret to life is?  Feeling secure in your faith.

Best concert:  I don't go to concerts like those intended here, but I really enjoyed seeing Arturo Sandivol in concert, over in Orlando a bunch of years ago.




A song you can listen to over and over and not get tired of:  Can't think of one that I wouldn't be sick of if it played over and over.

Worst movie music soundtrack or score:  I have no idea.

A song you wish wouldn't get stuck in your head but always does:  Songs don't get stuck in my head.

Who was your FIRST date?  Archie Gary.

Do you still talk to your FIRST love?  I'm married to him!!  I really didn't know love until Joe... thought I did, but didn't!!

What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?  A beer with my dad at age 15.

What was your FIRST job?  Besides babysitting, working in an ice cream parlor.

What was your FIRST car? I didn't get my own car until I was 30 years old. A Ford Escort.

Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Over my hometown with my brother flying a single-engine two-seater.

Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Elaine, and yes we still visit and talk!  We have been friends since we were 10 years old.

Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?  I don't remember going to weddings, until my own first wedding.

Tell us about your FIRST roommate.  My first husband. There isn't anything you need to know about him other than he is my ex.

If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?  Dare I say world peace!

What is something you would learn if you had the chance?  I would learn Spanish and Italian.

Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? In retrospect... yes. Joe.

What were the first lessons you ever took and why?   I took tap dancing and ballet lessons when I was 7-8 years old.  Why... that's what little girls did back in the 50s.

What is the first thing you do when you get home?   Go pee!!  (just being real!)


Thanks to Bev Sykes for this week's Sunday Stealing.  You can join in HERE!


Thanks for your visit today!!  Wishing you a good week ahead and a happy and fun Labor Day for those of us in the USA.  Peace & hugs!!




10 comments:

  1. I always enjoy the questions, and your answers, and these are no exception. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a wonderful memory!! Have a wonderful day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I married my first love too! Celebrating 42 years on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first job was a 'soda jerk' in our local drug store. Yes, they were drug stores back then...long ago and far away. lol That's where I met my first true love, Mr D.
    Hope you're having a great SonDay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I would love to see Italy. My list of places I dream of seeing is getting longer with each person's list! And I'd probably be racing you to the bathroom if I didn't have to get the dog with a bladder the size of a marble out the door first. We did have a lot of similar answers today. Enjoy the rest of the day and your get-together tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your answers Terri and I had to laugh at the "real" one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me, too, Wendy! It's usually a toss-up between me and the dogs. Your cats are so fortunate to have indoor plumbing!
    I vaguely recall being enrolled in a dance class … for about 5 minutes!

    Prayrs for peace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! On so many answers... :)
    My weight - if only it was easier.
    Italy - I would love to go there.
    Faith - for sure!
    I think I could listen to "I can't help falling in love with you" quite a few times and not get sick of it.
    Yes - I usually head for the bathroom first thing too!

    ReplyDelete