Monday, September 3, 2018

To all those who labor....


I'll catch up on the weekend recap tomorrow!!
Enjoy your day!

Peace & hugs!!


12 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a wonderful day...hang on to your hat..I hear you are in for a storm or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So we hear. Hoping it isn't too bad. This time last year we were preparing for Irma to hit.

      Delete
  2. Celebrate!! We are cooking out and making home made ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Labor Day my friend! I feel like doing little more than watching a movie and eating a big bowl of buttery popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Labor Day, Terri! Hope you enjoyed yourselves. Looking forward to the Monday recap on Tuesday.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Labor Day to you and Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Labor Day to you as well! Hope you had a happy and safe one!

    ReplyDelete