Thursday, May 12, 2022

Whimsical Fashion Review 2022...

 

There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and pick the shoes you like best.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing.
Photos from the Storybook of Dreams & Beauty.


Vintage again.  Maybe she wore this to the Kentucky Derby back in the day!!  Count down on the shoes, 1-2-3, and tell us which ones you like best for the model (or yourself!).  It's all for fun!


My thoughts:  The dress is sweet.  It is not something I would have worn but she looks great.  I actually like all of the shoes. They would all go with the dress, but my favorite is #1.  What are your thoughts?


Peace & hugs!!
God's love is steadfast 
and unchangeable!!




17 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this dress and her hat and well, I like shoes #3 this time! Of course #1 would be more practical, because that color would go with more outfits, but for this dress I like #3. I would wear that dress if I were young and skinny again. LOL. I just wish I had the nerve to do so! I wish we could "play dress up" like we did as little girls. Have a blessed and wonderful day my friend. I always look forward to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Terri: Love that dress so feminine, I like the first pair of shoes, I wear heels still at age 71 and would wear the first pair.
    Have a great week-end

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely #1, they are beautiful. I love the dress, would actually wear it if it came in a big size, and was a bit stretchy...but the shoes, just dreaming there ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this dress! All the shoes would go with it, but I'm going with my gut reaction. Shoe #3 is the one that does it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a hard time choosing between #1 and #3. Let's just call a tie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #3 for me. You are right, they all match and would look great, but I think I prefer the color of #3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 FOR ME.
    Just to let you know Andy turned 21 in April, graduated college yesterday, and moved to an apartment in downtown a week ago. He's all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Either #1 or #3. I can't decide since I think they would both look great with the dress. I love the beautiful vintage dresses you post here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. I like #1 though. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress. I like the color of Shoes #3 but would have to not have a heel. I'm so boring. LOL
    Blessings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. #3 I think because of the color...it seems to go better with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love vintage and this one is so pretty! I choose #1 too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going with shoe #1. She #2 is pretty but would draw too much attention away from the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun! I think I'm going with shoe #3!

    ReplyDelete