Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday Stealing...

 Thanks to Bev for today's stolen questions!  You can join in HERE.

From LEP


 
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!



Stolen from League of Extraordinary Pen Pals

 

 

 

 



 1. Do you buy things when you want them or wait for sales?  It depends, but if something is 
needed, I will look for the best price (usually online) and buy it.

 2. Do you think time moves slowly or quickly?  Much too fast.

 3. How often do you spend time alone?  Unless you count my cats, most 
afternoons and all evenings these days.

 4. What’s something that has changed in the last month?  The weather!

 5. What’s the best part of your job, profession?  The people I get to work with!

 6. How many pens do you have?  If I went on a hunt for them, probably over 50.

 7. What are your healthiest habits?  Brushing my teeth twice a day!

 8.. Do you have a favorite postage stamp?  I'm glad they are all "forever" now!

 9. Who did you talk to the most this week?  My co-workers.

 10. What’s on your bedside table?  A lamp, a clock, my Kindle, my chargers, a box 
of tissues, and my Bible.

 11. How often do you try something new?  Gosh, I don't know.  A few times a week, 
probably.

 12. What are some of your grocery list staples?  Bread, milk, creamer, coffee, 
hamburger, chicken, bell peppers...

 13. Do you have a favorite poet?  No.

 14. What interesting fact do you know?  Florida was named by Juan Ponce de Leon
 in 1513!

 15. Do you fold laundry right away or do it later?  Right away, always.


Peace & hugs!

Relax, God is in control!












9 comments:

  1. Love reading these little tidbits. I always feel like I know you a bit better after these~. Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool you try new things a few times a week. I am not sure I do that. Good for you. Loved your answers! Have a great day! ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you, Terri! Hoping to get home on Tuesday. Thanks for your continued prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to see you here!! I was going to email Danny today to get the latest news. Prayers continue!! xo

      Delete
  4. Not long ago I went around collecting all our writing instruments and threw out 90% of the 'losers.' Now I've discovered something that really works, I may have a dozen remaining -- and more in the wings (ie, my Amazon cart). I really need to up my game and try more new things more often. (Speaking of which, I made your chili yesterday. We love it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad the chili was good! I haven't tried it yet... not my recipe but I will claim it now!! xo

      Delete
    2. Tom just asked me to make another batch; this time I'm doubling the recipe so we've plenty to freeze.

      Delete
  5. Grinning. Thanks Terry and I went back and looked at the recipe. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with your answer for #5. I love the people with whom I work and it makes all the difference in the world. I copied your chili recipe and might try it next week - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete