It's a new year! There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and then decide which pair of shoes the model should wear.
It is all in fun and just a whimsical thing.
Photos are always from the Storybook of Dreams & Beauty.
I'm not sure if it is the color of the dress or the peacock that drew my attention first, but I do love this color! Count down from the top pair of shoes 1-2-3 and tell us which ones the model needs on her feet!
My thoughts: As I mentioned above, I just love this color and I think the dress is gorgeous. Oh, to be that thin (and young) again!! LOL I think I like pair #2 the best. Pair #1 would work, too, but I think #3 would feel weird around my ankle so #2 for me, this week! What are your thoughts on the subject?
Peace & hugs!
Have a blessed day!
Jesus is the way!!
#2 here.... lovely color indeed.. I would think one could get a blister from the strap... but those days are long gone.
ReplyDeleteTerri When I was thin this is a dress I would have considered, positively beautiful color.
ReplyDeleteThe second pair, i am a lover of heals, plus the shoe is very elegant with the decorated top, the other two for me are way to decorated.
Have a lovely day
Catherine
Such a pretty dress and color. The #2 shoe is more my style, but #1 is quite nice, too. If I could actually wear either one I would be torn.
ReplyDeleteI like #2 although I would probably break my neck wearing any of them! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love the looks of #3 ... but would have to take them off if I wanted to walk!
ReplyDeleteI agree with shoe two!! I love that color of blue as well. I read that it is a color that looks good on everyone, so pick that color to have your photo snapped.:)
ReplyDeleteI'd go for #2 as well. The look the least uncomfortable to wear given the height of all those heels lol
ReplyDeleteLove the dress . Shoes number 2 .
ReplyDeleteI love the dress too - was I ever that thin? I like shoe number 2 as well.
ReplyDeleteI agree, #2. The other two make my toes cold just to look at them!
ReplyDeletePretty dress. Very delicate and feminine looking. It would have to be #2 for me 'cause straps across my legs would be as painful as those heels. *grin* "Been there, done that." *lol*
ReplyDeleteBlessings. xx
I love that color too, Terri. the dress is stunning. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteI love this color too! I agree with #2. I can't imagine wearing #3 - and walking! :)
ReplyDelete#2 for sure! I LOVE the color of this dress. That is definitely MY color! I would love to be able to wear this dress...and to have someplace to go where I wouldn't look "over dressed" in this dress! Yes, that is gorgeous!!! It's a shame we just don't have places to wear such lovely dresses anymore...
ReplyDeleteI love this color and would love to be thin again! I guess I also agree that #2 would be the best shoes. One thing I always wonder when I look at these blingy shoes - would the long dress catch on the bling when walking?
ReplyDeleteYes, I often wonder the same thing, especially when the dress is lacy like this one!
DeleteShoe #2 for me, too! More traditional. I don't care for straps around my ankle.
ReplyDeleteWhat a dress! Such a pretty color!