Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday 4...


A big thanks to Annie for this week's Tuesday 4.  You can join in HERE!


Housekeeping

Welcome to Tuesday 4 in memory and honor of Toni Taddeo who began it a few years ago.
I am so happy you are joining in.



Today's topic is Housekeeping

1. What do you consider the most important job or chore to do in housekeeping?  Just overall cleanliness. Especially kitchens, bathrooms, and floors.

2. Do dishes ever sit overnight in your sink?  Never.

3. Is being a stay at home mom a real career?  I think being a mom is a noble career, whether you are able to stay at home or if you have to work outside the home.

4. Can you share favorite brands of dish soap, cleaners, detergents, or perhaps a tip on making housekeeping easier? Thank you for your participation!  My favorite dish soap is the original blue Dawn.  The only tip I can think of is to just keep up with things.  Don't let dirt, dishes, laundry,
whatever, pile up. Letting things go until it becomes a much bigger chore is not
good.  Of course, if you can afford someone to come and help now and then, it
is a blessing.


Thanks for your visit today!
Peace & hugs!  God bless!!


19 comments:

  1. Dishes are always in my sink. As soon as I finish doing them more of them magically appear. lol
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup....agree...especially laundry. So easy to put off.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed...blue Dawn is the absolute best. I try to do a certain amount of cleaning each day so it doesn't build up. I certainly can not clean the whole house in one day like I did when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri D:
    I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, just keeping up on a daily basis is the answer to a tidy home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A maid would make housekeeping so much more fun! LOL Have a good day, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Dawn lady too, love that stuff!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the original blue Dawn a lot of the time. I would love to have a maid to help me out with cleaning. Loved your answers! Have a great Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to keep up with the chores, too, Terri, although I will let a stubborn pot or pan to soak in the sink overnight so it's easier to tackle in the morning. And I love that blue Dawn!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am old enough to remember when Dawn first came out and their were folks going around the neighborhood it handing out, smiles. Have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to keep things neat and clean and I try to work a little every day -

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tom's ex-wife used to be a realtor and claimed what SELLS houses are a spotless bathroom and kitchen. Living in the desert southwest, dusting was necessary practically every day -- that stuff gets in everywhere. Not so much here, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dishes can be never ending. Some days I just cant stand up another minute with my back. Enjoyed your answers and thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is tough to catch up once things get out of control. Exactly why you gotta stay on top of it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great answers. We try to keep the dishes washed as we use them, but sometimes they just reappear in the sink when I'm not looking. But we live here and life goes on. Housekeeping is essential, but I'm realizing as I get older it's not as essential as it used to be. Some things can just wait...unless company's coming! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... Joe does say occasionally that it's good company comes now and then so the house gets a good over-all cleaning! I tend to ignore the guest rooms.

      Delete
  16. I'm with you on staying on top of things. If you don't, it's too easy to get behind. I love Dawn too, stays soapy the entire time. And, I love the new spray Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree about not letting things pile up. It's much easier to keep up with things.
    I like Dawn too.
    Your background is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Terri, agree 100% with your comments. I tidy up before going to bed each night and I don't like leaving any dirty dishes! I have been using Mrs Meyer's dish soap lately. I love the Rose scent! ♥

    ReplyDelete