Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Wednesday's Medley Questions for 10/10/18...

Here is a medley of questions to answer on your Wednesday blog.  There aren't any rules and there is no obligation. There is no linky.  I'm doing this to fill MY Wednesday and if you are interested, then join in!!  It might be fun!!  Leave a comment below so we can visit you!!



1. This week is County Fair Week in my old stomping grounds.  The Fairfield County (Ohio) Fair holds fond memories for me, especially of the marching band show on the race track, in front of the grandstand, and of 4-H sewing projects.  Do you have a memory to share of a county or state fair!!  

2. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?

3. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?

4. What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?

5. Is intelligence or wisdom more useful?

6. Tell us something random about the rest of your week!


Thanks for coming by today!!  Hope to see your answers tomorrow!!  

Peace & hugs!!






7 comments:

  1. You must be a mind reader. My post today (Tuesday) is about talking animals.

    The mythical creature to improve the world would be the dragon. We could use its breath for heat and save on burning fossil fuel. Eco-friendly? Moi? Surely not?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 Godzilla
    He's already saved the world a bunch of times. ;)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely playing this week!!! Thanks for coming up with the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Terri! I'll try to answer these questions in my response tomorrow. You pose some interesting questions here!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be joining in this week too. Thanks for posting the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great posers, Terri! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun questions! I think #3 is cats. I'm sure you're gotten some nasty looks from yours - I know I have!

    ReplyDelete