Friday, October 12, 2018

Friday Foto Friends...

Hi everyone!  I am linking up with Deb at Breathing In Grace for her Friday Foto Friends meme!  Post some photos you took this week (or anytime) and tell us about them!  Join in HERE!  Thanks,
Debbie!!




Cattle photos from the farm (Joe's client) on Wednesday,
but pay attention to the gray cloudy sky.
Michael was coming!  The hurricane was 200 miles west of us,
and the sky still looked like this. We had very little rain or wind.




And this is a photo of yesterday's sky... the day after Michael
blew by.  This is a shot on Cleveland Heights Blvd.,
on my way home from Helen's house.

And last but NOT least, I received this photo from our niece,
and this is our grandniece, Maya.  She is SO cute (I know you will agree)!


Happy Friday to everyone!  Thanks for stopping by today!  

Peace & hugs!!


17 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your photos, Terri. Happy weekend to you and yours.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky told a story for sure. Maya is a little doll. Hope you have a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all were missed by Michael and that little "pumpkin" sure is a cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Michael missed you. We had bad wind and storms last night from Michael. Branches down everywhere. Still have the wind this morning but also sunny skies. Our street isn't in a flood area so we are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, the clouds in your pictures were very interesting. You can tell it was a fast moving, wind driven storm by looking at the clouds. The cows were nice too, of course, but I think the clouds made the pictures even more interesting! Love your little Maya...she is quite the cute pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got lots of clouds and rain and some wind from Michael, too, even up here in NW GA, Terri. And your little niece is absolutely precious!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I like cattle pictures but better than that I love pictures of sweet babies! Maya is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I agree..she is a doll baby.
    I just love seeing the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great post, Terri . Hope you have a lovely day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing cuter than little babies in fall decorations & pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that cute baby picture. So nice that your niece shared pictures. I love when my granddaughter sends me pics of her boys. Glad you are safe....so sad all the damage from that hurricane. Bless you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. So good to hear the storm didn't come your way. Galveston had some rough waters but that's all of the storm that came our way. So disturbing to see all the destruction that storm caused.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cleveland Heights Blvd. is gorgeous! … but (of course) my heart belongs to Maya. :)
    I hope y'all are enjoying a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sky is ominous. Glad you were not in the path of the storm. We had horrible weather from the hurricane yesterday, but nothing like what the south got. I can't even imagine! Maya is so adorable! Just the right age to enjoy pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That little pumpkin is the cutest!
    Your farm shots always surprise me. It doesn't look like what I picture Florida to look like! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to come down for a visit!! Open invitation, Mari!!

      Delete
  16. She IS a doll!!

    Wow, that sunny sky picture is breathtaking. And makes me feel really sad. We almost always go to Florida in October, but this year we did that road trip in June instead. I'm really, really missing being down there right now because so many of my FB memories are pictures from there. At least Lisa and family are coming up for Thanksgiving for the first time in a few years, so I have that to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete