Since we didn't get to the farm (Joe's client) on Wednesday, I don't have much to share today, but did take a few photos right here in our lovely community, Mas Verde.
This is the view from the front of the Clubhouse. Check out our beautiful blue sky!
That is my sweet Joe getting our mail from the mailboxes.
If you click this photo to enlarge it, you can see the fountain
in the pond, to the right of the Clubhouse. Such a pretty place!
I always say it... we are so blessed to have found the perfect place to retire!! We looked at so many other places and kept coming back here. Sometimes you just have to go where you are being led!!
I have some good news to share!! My niece, Kelly, got her first job yesterday!! She is a recent graduate of Ohio University and studied graphic design. She interned a couple of summers doing graphic design and I'm sure that helped her land this first full-time job as a graphic designer! I am so proud of her!! My sister called just before 1:00 (interview time) yesterday to ask me to pray for Kelly. Two hours later I heard the good news!! God is good!!
Happy Friday!! Thanks for your visit today!
Wishing you a good weekend! Peace & hugs!!




I am so happy for you and Joe that you found the right place to retire and it is beautiful, to say the least. Congratulations to your niece on her first job! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteYou really live in a nice area, Terri. Shall I move here too?
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Come on over!!
DeleteSuch pretty pics. Congrats to your niece on her 1st job!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
I do think you and Joe found the PERFECT place Terri!! And kudos to your niece. It is always nice to get a job right out of college.
ReplyDeleteInternships are so important as a gateway to getting a good job especially first ones. I was so blessed.. Have a wonderful day, and yes, finally you are getting your well deserved change out of the "hot and rainy" season!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh so happy for Kelly! that sounds like a perfect job for her. I know she must be excited. May God bless her and watch over her as she moves into the "big world". Love your beautiful surroundings at Mas Verde. Yes, I believe you were led by God to that lovely retirement setting. So happy it has worked out so well. Pray for us as we seek a new "retirement" home. It won't be quite like your community, much more rustic, but hopefully pleasant and affordable! One day at a time. Have a blessed weekend.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Kelly! Boy-oh-boy are y'all fortunate enough to be in Mas Verde. Do you ever pinch yourself to make sure you're not dreaming? (*smile*)
ReplyDeleteI love our little home, but would jump at the chance to live in a little community such as yours. I don't think that's a popular thing here in Alabama.
Yes indeed! A beautiful place to live. I feel like I don't have anything pretty to take pictures of these days. Our flowers in quit blooming even before there has been a frost. Too wet for too long, I think. Also, almost no beautiful autumn leaves yet.
ReplyDeleteThat is great news about your niece! I hope she does well.
So happy for your niece, Terri! And you do live in such a beautiful community, that's for sure. Glad you and Joe are enjoying it so much.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
So happy for your niece. The skies have been a beautiful blue here in Tennessee, too. Hope you and Mr. Joe have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHooray for Kelly!
ReplyDeleteI remember when you were thinking of moving and it was kind of a hard decision. I'm so happy it worked out so well. A beautiful place and wonderful friends!!!
Is your community in The Villages? It looks the same as the Villages when my parents go a few months out of the year. You are very blessed to have such a beautiful place to retire with a great man!!!
ReplyDeleteNo Ann, we are in Lakeland which is a good 90 minutes south of The Villages. There are only 350 or so homes here in our little community.
DeleteThat sky is beautiful there, Terri, and the grounds around your place are lovely. I think that is wonderful that you found the perfect place. I keep coming back to this LITTLE place by the water and thinking I should move on it before it is gone. We'll see.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great weekend- xo Diana
Hi, Lovely skies in your neck of the woods. Your gardens and grounds look very pretty, it must be really nice to live in such a relaxing place.
ReplyDeleteWell done to Kelly :)
Diana
Hi,
ReplyDeleteYippee! My son Atticus hopes to go into Graphic Design. He is in 11th grade, that is his desire at this time.
Carla
What a lovely place to live.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos. Can see why you love it there. Congratulations to your niece.
ReplyDelete