Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sunday Stealing Questions...








Friday Questions on Sunday














1. Have you ever tried to learn (or re-learn) a foreign language as an adult? Which one? What worked for you?  No, other than a few phrases in Italian before we went to Italy back in 2007.

2. Do you donate blood?   Yes.  I have donated 10 gallons.  Do you know your blood type?  O+

3. Have you ever been in a play or musical?  Nope. Stage shy.

4. Do you use certain text or ringtones for specific people? Yes! Who gets their own?  My hubby Joe has his own.  Or do you just use the default on your phone?

5. When did you get your first digital camera?  So long ago I can't remember.  Do you still shoot on actual film, or all digital now?  Only digital.

6. What do you think someone else would say the most daring thing you’ve done is?  Probably moving to Florida without a job or any promise of a future. Turned out just fine.  Sometimes taking a risk is the only way to go!

7. Do you talk with your hands?  Not as much as my Italian husband! LOL

8. Given the choice in a restaurant – would you go with a booth or table (or bar!!!) for seating?  I prefer a table.

9. What kind of milk did you drink, growing up?  Whole milk, back in the 1950s.  And now?  We drink fat-free.

10. How do you keep track of all your passwords?  I use a program that keeps them for me.  Do you make your passwords super complicated and change them often, or use the same ones over and over?  My software makes them super complicated.  The ones I make up myself are medium complicated.

11. Are you a note taker?  Not as much as I used to be. I'm retired now!

12. Do you remember what your first social media posting (or status update) was on Facebook or Twitter – without looking it up?  I'm old and that was a very long time ago.  What was it?  Haven't a clue.

13. Do you have a “power” song?  That made me laugh. No, I don't.

14. Do you have an eclectic mug collection, or is your stuff all matchy matchy? We have a cupboard full of eclectic mugs, but I do have matching cups for my company dish set.

15. Do you have a junk drawer in your house/garage/at work/wherever?  There are two junk drawers in the kitchen and I have two in my bedroom.  Let's don't talk about the dresser I have craft supplies in.

16. Do you ever get the urge to watch a favorite scene from a movie, and watch just that scene?  No.

17. Have you ever woken up and felt guilty from a dream you had, or, mad at someone else for something they did in the dream?  No.  I rarely remember my dreams.

18.  How old were you when you took your first commercial flight?  In my 30s.  To where did you fly?  To Boulder, CO, on business.

19. Are you good at keeping track of your things – or do you easily misplace them?  I'm good at keeping track of my things.  Do you ever leave anything behind when you travel?  I can't say I have never left something behind, but it doesn't happen often.


20. Is there any place you go where time seems to stand still? Nope.


Thanks to Bev Sykes for this week's Sunday Stealing Questions!!  You can find Bev and Sunday Stealing HERE.



Thanks for your visit today!!  Happy Sunday!  Peace & hugs!!







13 comments:

  1. I am O+ too! Dont speak another language; have given blood; prefer a table to a booth because I am so short, when I sit in a booth, my chin is level with the table! LOL Enjoyed these questions and your answers. Have a nice Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Have you ever tried to learn (or re-learn) a foreign language as an adult? Which one? What worked for you?

    Russian. No reason, I just like the way it sounds. We ran into a lady from Moldova at a park recently. My kids and I were able to ask her name and tells her ours, say hello, and talk about food. Her English wasn't much better than our Russian, but we managed.


    13. Do you have a “power” song? That made me laugh. No, I don't.

    Enter Sandman by Metallica. Really!


    17. Have you ever woken up and felt guilty from a dream you had, or, mad at someone else for something they did in the dream? No. I rarely remember my dreams.

    When I was pregnant I had very strange dreams. One time I dreamt I was in a gang. Another gang member and I had done something we weren't supposed to do and were trying to hide it from the gang leaders. At the time, in life, I was a sensible office worker in my mid-30's. No idea why I dreamt I was in a gang.


    Loved the questions today, Terri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am O+ as well!! Ain't that something (grin)-- rare blood type, smiles. My answers will up shortly.

    Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lose stuff all the time. I'm always looking for my phone + my glasses so I guess I don't keep track of my stuff very well. lol
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, I want to know more about your move to Florida without a job!! That does not sound like an accountant to me.lol But then a good accountant can always find a job I have heard. Please share your story with us on your blog one day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you just picked up and moved to Florida! I would love to do that. My husband is not so daring. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love these question/answer sessions. I am proud of you for moving to FL-without a job or knowing when you would get one. I hope you have a really great Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time seems to stand still for me at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great questionnaire, it's nice to read and get to know you. The only other language I know is sign language but on a preschool level, due to 23 years of working in a Special Ed Preschool. I'm also pretty good at understanding incomplete speech does that qualify as foreign haha. Time stands still for me when I'm riding my horse or at the beach like Barbara. There's nothing like the beach to reach into your soul with the sound of the waves, the sand in your toes and the sun on your skin. Yes, I love the beach. I don't drink milk. My dad was in the military so my first experience on an airplane started when I was little. I've flown a lot. You are a brave girl to up and move to a place without a job or what lies ahead. Good for you for having an adventurous spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because I love live theater, I enjoyed participating in school stage productions … but always as an 'extra.' The only speaking part I had was as a wholly mammoth in Wilder's Skin of our Teeth: "I'm ccccccold."
    When I decided to move to Arizona my circumstances were the same as yours!

    I did a double take on your #8! Every photo I recall you posting, you're in a booth. A yield to the majority, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! We always seem to be directed to a booth but we both prefer a table. Some smaller restaurants down here (even the bigger ones) don't have tables anymore. The booths at Bone Fish Grill are good because they are raised and getting out of them with my bad knees is much easier.

      Delete
  11. I rarely remember dreams, either. When I do, you can bet it was especially vivid and weird or scary. I hope you had a nice weekend and pray you have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm O negative...
    I was never on a plane until I was 42!
    I'm interested in that password program - what is it?

    ReplyDelete