I'm only sharing one photo from the ranch (Joe's client) this week.
The Cowboys were there to round up some of the cattle to sell.
You can see the trailers. More gates were closed which made it more
difficult to get to the house. Poor Joe man-handled the worst one and
got winded from it. I took care of the others and the same as we were leaving.
It is kind of exciting to see "real" Cowboys on the horses and they also
have their herding dogs with them. One of the dogs tried to herd us!!
Lakeland's Southside Cleaners always has a new sign up each week.
I had to snap this one...
"All work and no play makes you a Manager."
Cheryl received a gift of miniature mums and asked us to bring
them home for her. I can't have them inside so they are on our steps
until she gets home on Saturday. The buds are opening and it is so pretty!
Helen's new glasses came in at Walmart so we left our visit with
Cheryl yesterday to go pick them up! Christie Brinkley design and pink!
She looks so cute in them!! 90 years young!
That's all I have today! We are just excited that Cheryl gets to come home! Open heart surgery just two weeks ago! We will still be their wheels for a couple more weeks until Cheryl can drive again, but I know Helen will be happy to be in her own bed and I must confess that I will be thrilled to not set the alarm for a couple of days! Helen is an early riser. She has been so fun to have with us for two weeks!! Such a blessing!
Happy Friday! Thanks for coming by today!
Peace & hugs!





Enjoyed your photos today. I know Helen will be glad to be home, and you will be glad to get back to normal (whatever that is)...lol Happy that Cheryl is going home too. Have a happy Friday and upcoming weekend.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday to you and yours, Terri.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
How fun to watch the "cowboys" in action...and love the sign...so true. Helen's glasses are lovely...she is a classy lady! Love the mums...will the cats eat them? Are they poisonous? Just wondering. Have a blessed day...
ReplyDeleteThe mums are on the outside steps because the cats would destroy them.
DeleteVery neat to see cowboys working. Mums are very pretty. Helen looks like she loves her new glasses.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
It is 8 am and we are just getting up and having breakfast so I understand your wish to not set an alarm!! And you are right, home is best, no matter how lovely your hosts are and I think you and Joe have just showed out as friends in this situation. So glad all turned out well.
ReplyDeleteYes, Helen looks so cute! I remember that cleaner's signage - great memories, Terri! I'd love to see those cowboys at work; I'm sure that's not something just anyone could get on a horse and do.
ReplyDeleteHelen is adorable! I hope I'm still so spunky and smiley when I'm 90!
ReplyDeleteThat sign at the dry cleaners is hilarious!
Yep, it's fun to have people at our house, but it's nice to have our house to ourselves after they leave too!
I just joined your Friday Photos. I put everything I was told to do but I dont have a picture only what you see but I do have a photo. I looked and everything went through . I see not my Fall picture. if you go to my blog. You will see I am not a Robot. These pictures are lovely and so is Helen . Her new glasses.
ReplyDeleteYou and Joe are such good friends to have. I also wondered why the mums were banished to the porch ;) enjoy your lie ins soon.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mums. Real cowboys...that had to be a treat! Ms. Helen is adorable! So glad Cheryl is coming home. Prayers for healing. 🙏
ReplyDelete