Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday Stealing...




The Phone and Pancakes


Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd to all of us thieves!


The Phone and Pancakes -- A contribution from Kwizgiver (Thanks)



1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?  These days, Cheryl.

2. How long do you chat on the phone each day?  I don't chat. I don't like to talk on the phone longer than it takes to say what needs to be said.

3. Who do you speak to the most?  I don't talk on the phone enough to be able to answer this questions.

4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?  I always answer so I can block the caller if they need to be blocked.

5. Do you phone friends at work?  I'm retired now. 

6. Do you make personal calls at work?  I could if necessary, but Joe and I didn't even call each other during work unless it was important.

7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call?  Yes, if it is someone that I really do love.

8. Do you use a landline or cell more often?  Probably equal. 

9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?   See #2 and #3.  I don't call anyone to just chat.  Bah humbug.  The exception is our boys when they call, our DIL, and brothers & sisters.  We do "chat" when they call. Family!!

Pancakes...

1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain?  We don't eat pancakes a lot but I like Krusteaz mixes when I do make them.  I don't care about buttermilk or plain.

2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in?  Pure and simple.

3. For breakfast or for dinner?  We have them for dinner more than for breakfast.

4. Preferred syrup or another topping?  Lots of butter and maple syrup.  How about the best side dish?  Eggs and sausage or bacon.

5. Favorite pancake restaurant?  KeKe's or IHOP.

Bonus: Any tasty recipes out there, for pancakes or other special breakfast dishes? Bring ‘em on.   If you haven't tried Krusteaz brand mixes, give them a try because they are amazingly good.


Thanks to Bev Sykes for this weeks Sunday Stealing!  Always fun. You can find Bev HERE!!

Thanks to you for stopping by!  Happy Sunday!  

Peace & hugs.



11 comments:

  1. Do you phone under water?

    Not really but I answer the phone with noises like "bloob ... blooob ... blooob ..." to give the impression I am under water so that the caller goes away.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talk to one of my daughters every single day to play catch up on her and her family. Other than that, I dont 'chat' on the phone either....call, say it, hang up! I love breakfast for supper and we have it often, especially when I cant think of anything else I want to cook. Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son + hubby are the only ones I talk to on the phone. Everyone else goes to voice mail.

    Mmm I love pancakes. I use box mix when I make them too. Never tried Krusteaz but I have seen it. We have breakfast for dinner a lot.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a big phone person and actually, I don't even have a smart phone, shocking right? I love pancakes and those mixes are really good, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, like you, I don't enjoy chatting on the phone, but do talk to my mother every day around the same time. That's too important! Pancakes? Blueberries, butter and maple syrup - yum!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a phone person either, although in past years I talked on the phone a lot. We're talking about doing away with our land line, why pay for something so seldom used. We love pancakes for supper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Terri! I do not enjoy the phone either. I will have to try the pancake mix you suggested! Have a nice day! Loved your answers.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you, I don't particularly care about talking on the phone. Unless it's my son I've no use for 'chatting.' I just discovered IHOP last week; their crepes are soooo good. Especially with a bit of butter-pecan syrup on top. LOL! Happy Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like you, I am not one to enjoy chatting on the phone. Too many people have taken up too much of my time on the phone in years past and I found it extremely hard to break it off without sounding offensive.

    I love email and text messages which are less intrusive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not a phone person either. I like texting for that reason. And pancakes...plain, pure and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No a phone person either. I agree that Krusteaz makes nice mixes too.

    ReplyDelete