Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thankful Thursday...

Rebecca Jo hosts a Thankful Thursday linky party over on her blog, Knit By God's Hand.  You can join in HERE!!  There is so much to be thankful for!!  Share the joy!!  Thanks, Rebecca Jo!



** I am thankful that our dear friend, Helen, is maintaining a good blood pressure so far since our scare on Monday night.  Praise God!

** I am thankful that my former boss, Claire, invited us to dinner last night.  We went to Saigon Bistro and enjoyed the food and good conversation.  It was fun catching up on all that is going on with her and the Museum. 

**  I am thankful for our wonderful good neighbors here in Mas Verde.  Our across-the-street friends have invited us out for a late lunch on Sunday as a thank-you for getting their mail for them while they were up north over the summer. Good food at Carrabba's and a fun time with people we care about.

** I am thankful for my dear hubby, Joe. I am so blessed to have him in my life!!

**  I am thankful that I discovered Chewy.com for ordering our cat food, treats, and litter!  The prices are even lower than those at Walmart and shipping is free.  Wow!

**  My list could go on and on. I am thankful that you checked in today!!

Happy Thursday!!  Peace & hugs!!








22 comments:

  1. Lots of things to be thankful for Terri. Thanks for heads-up on Chewy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always something to be thankful if we just stop and look....you have a good list this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for your good blog posts that are clean reading, often humorous, full of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your thankfulness today! You are blessed with many good neighbors and friends...because you are such a good neighbor and friend. Those around you are surely blessed because of you!! Even your kitties are blessed with good food!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been such a terrible time with the hurricane coming through our beautiful state....so it's a perfect day to count our blessings! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, so many wonderful things to be thankful for, Terri! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our pastor preached a sermon about complaining. He rmarked that most of us complain so much we are not even aware of it. I was convicted! I need to be more positive and thankful! You remind me to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chewy.com is like my best friend. I have my dogs different food schedule at perfect timing to pop up on my front porch right when we're running out. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always enjoy visiting with you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praise the Lord in thankfulness.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice things to be thankful for...we have way too many to list don't we? We too are thankful for Chewy. Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Saigon Bistro"

    Ooh...that sounds good, maybe because it says Bistro. Is it Vietnamese food?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is Vietnamese and the food is delicious!

      Delete
  13. I would love a good dinner out with great company! I think I'll have to pencil that in soon - now to figure out some good company who may be free :D Glad to hear so much gratitude today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was my first time linking up. Loved your list of things you're thankful for 💜

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sharing food, friends and fellowship is always the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So wonderful about Helen's BP! I agree, Chewy.com provides a great service. 'Just sorry I hadn't discovered them sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Food and friends ... some of our favorite things. You are so blessed to have that community of friends there and so much activity. Terri, I guess I'm not sure exactly where you are in Florida, but I guess you weren't in the path of that horrible hurricane. I'm thankful for that for you and Pam and Sylvia all. So glad you have your Joe. Those are exactly my feelings about my Jay. I will have to see about that Chewy website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie, we live in Lakeland which is halfway between Tampa and Orlando. We were blessed to not be in Michael's path this week.

      Delete
  18. I'm thankful for your thankful posts! You are always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great post, Terri! Someday I hope to have time to do fun posts like this one!

    ReplyDelete