Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thankful Thursday....

Rebecca Jo is hosting her Thankful Thursday link-up over on Knit By God's Hand!!  You can find her blog HERE and join in!  Thank you, Rebecca Jo!!



** The biggest THANKFUL news is that Cheryl gets to go home from rehab on Saturday, and Saturday is also her birthday!  We are so happy for her and for Helen. A celebration is being planned!

** I am THANKFUL that we have been so blessed by having Helen here with us these past two weeks.  She is such a sweetheart and has been the perfect 'guest'. We consider her extended family.

** I am THANKFUL that our community here at Mas Verde has a Tuesday evening offering at the Clubhouse.  Five bucks for a hamburger, hotdog, or pulled pork platter, including a drink.  It is fun to enjoy and inexpensive supper with friends and neighbors!  Helen and Joe had pulled pork. This was mine!


** I am THANKFUL for each of you!!


Peace & hugs!!




15 comments:

  1. Good news that Cheryl gets to go home. There is always so much to be thankful for if we just stop and look around. I am thankful for your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that Cheryl gets to go home! Praise the Lord for a great recovery!
    I love hearing about what a friendly community you live in. :)
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great that Cheryl gets to go home,
    Your community does some great events. Your $5 meal looks yummy.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear Cheryl gets to go home. You can recuperate much easier in your own comfy environment. I just love hearing about all the things that go on at Masa Verde.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad Cheryl gets to go home... and on her birthday! So much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Cheryl!!! So glad she is going home, Terri. Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Helen is thankful for YOU!!!!
    & So glad to hear Cheryl is coming home - what a birthday that will be for her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a wonderful day.. and you are so lucky to live in such a great community.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, mercy, that hamburger looks delicious. What a blessing that she gets to come home...an extra special birthday present! I've told you this before, but you are such a special Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I would enjoy the clubhouse, always seems to be something fun going on. Good news for Cheryl and Helen, I know they will be glad to be home. They are very blessed to have you and Joe and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always good to look around us and find things to be thankful for. I've been so tired but I'm thankful for a comfortable place to live and the good health to do the work I needed to do! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! Looks good!! So happy to hear the good news about Cheryl. You are so sweet to take care of Helen in the meantime. I know she has been happy being with you. How could anyone NOT be? Thankful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful news about Cheryl and what a great birthday gift!
    You and Joe are a huge blessing to both her and Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet this will be a birthday Cheryl won't forget. Glad to see she's coming home.

    ReplyDelete