Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sleepy Rambles Sunday Stealing...


Sleepy Rambles


Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!





This is stolen from Sleepy Rambles.


  

1. What is on your mind right now?  That it finally feels rather fall-like here!
 
2. Do you know anyone who has attended Harvard University?  No.

3. How many books are in the room you’re in?  There are a dozen or so "art books" on the shelf under one of the end tables here in the living room.  Several dozen more on the bookshelf in the front guest bedroom.
 
4. Do you save at least 15 percent of your income?  No.  We are retired.  If you are young... do this, for sure!
 
5. When was the last time you had a rainy day spent at home?  We don't usually get rainy days.  We get rain in the afternoons during the summer that lasts 20 minutes or so and then is gone.  But I did not leave the house today, other than to go get the mail.

6. When was the last time you stayed home from school/work?  Every day!! Smiling! Retirement is great!

7. Do you write “yes” or “no” answers to surveys or do you explain more?  I typically don't answer surveys. 

8. Is there any type of medicine you can’t take?  No.  For what reason? N/A

9. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas?  Yes.  What do they look like?  Black sleep shorts and a gray t-shirt with cats on the front.
 
10. Would you rather have potato or chicken noodle soup if you had to?  I like them both equally.

11. Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you?  I've never given it any thought since I rarely remember my dreams.

12. When’s the last time you saw your mom?  December 1995.  She died of cancer at age 65.  I still miss her!
 
13. What is one food you could eat for a month, straight, and not get sick of?  Pasta!

14. Have you ever spray painted something about your love somewhere?  No.
 
15. Do you live in a town where basically everyone knows everyone else?  No, not really, but we rarely go out for long without running into someone we know here in the south end of town.  We have lived here for nearly 30 years.  The town I grew up in is a different story. Everyone knew/knows everyone else. There are less than 1,200 people living in my hometown.


Thanks to Bev Sykes for today's questions!  Join in HERE!
Thanks for checking in today!  Wishing you a blessed Sunday!!

Peace & hugs!  God bless!!







13 comments:

  1. Questions are different today for sure. Dreams - I dont remember them either; dont know anyone who went to Harvard; saw my Mother in 1961 - she died at home of a heart attack; desserts are the one thing I never tire of, but dont need! I prefer potato/cheese soup; and I dont do surveys either. Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any type of medicine you can’t take?

    Yes. Hard work. I am allergic to any kind of work. My favourite passtime is sitting down.

    Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you?

    No. I think he is a nuisance interrupting my sleep.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we used to know just about everyone in our small town growing up but that is not the case now. A lot can change over the years. I stayed in all day yesterday as well Terri. Nice to have some down time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun post!!! I love your answers. I hope you have a blessed, wonderful Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to echo the sentiment that retirement is great! Although sometimes, I find myself almost as busy as when I was working. Lol! The best part is (usually) not having to get up so early every day.
    Blessings, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. What is on your mind right now? "That I'm sleepy"

    2. Do you know anyone who has attended Harvard University? "yes".

    3. How many books are in the room you’re in? "Too many. I love books!"

    4. Do you save at least 15 percent of your income? "No. We are retired. If you are young... Save more than this!"

    5. When was the last time you had a rainy day spent at home? "Today and yesterday too. It's that time of year!"
    6. When was the last time you stayed home from school/work? "Every day!! Smiling! Retirement is great!"

    7. Do you write “yes” or “no” answers to surveys. "I don't do them!"

    8. Is there any type of medicine you can’t take? "Yes. Allergies"

    9. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas? "I love all pajamas. But due for a new pair!"

    10. Would you rather have potato or chicken noodle soup if you had to? "Chicken Noodle"

    11. Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you? "I like to dream about people I love"

    12. When’s the last time you saw your mom? "August 2013. She passed from cancer"

    13. What is one food you could eat for a month, straight, and not get sick of? "Lobster"

    14. Have you ever spray painted something about your love somewhere? "No".

    15. Do you live in a town where basically everyone knows everyone else? "Pretty much. At least the year rounders."

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such fun questions, I loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you?"

    I believe dreams can be messages, but I would be more inclined to think the dream meant something personal rather than that they wanted to see me. Maybe though...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, retirement rocks! I so love not becoming sad every Sunday evening. :) #4 is great advice to young people. (Of course, if they're like me they'd turn a deaf ear. Sigh.) #11? I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Indeed, the lovely autumn weather has arrived here. I wore a sweater and scarf to church today and was perfectly comfortable. Loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Terri, I am participating in Sunday Stealing and just came from Lori's blog. I agree, retirement is great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As I recall, you could practically set your clock by those daily summer storms. They were real doozies!
    I love how happy you are with retirement. I wish it was like that for everyone, but it gives me hope for when I get there.
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with you on the pasta! Fall? Felt more like winter here the last couple of days.

    ReplyDelete