Wednesday Medley Questions...
Here is a medley of questions to answer on your Wednesday blog. There aren't any rules, there is no linky, and there is no obligation. I'm doing this to fill MY Wednesday and if you are interested, then join in!! It might be fun!! (PS... I'm not making these up. I found them all on the internet.)
1. October 3rd is National Boyfriend Day. Ladies, who was your first boyfriend?
2. Who was your first celebrity crush?
3. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
4. What famous artist, dead or alive, would you want to paint your portrait?
5. What Are You Most Likely To Stay Up All Night Talking About?
6. The new Fall season has begun on TV. Which show are you most looking forward to seeing?
Cheryl Update: Therapy has started and Cheryl is determined to be going home by the weekend which is a good thing. She seems to be content with where she is and how she is doing.
The funeral Helen and I attended yesterday was well attended for such a sweet woman. I'm happy to have been there with Helen.
Thanks for checking in today! Join in on the Medley if you want to!!
Peace & hugs!!

Happy to hear the good news about Cheryl and hoping she can go home this weekend. Have a blessed Tuesday.
ReplyDeletePraying for Cheryl.
ReplyDeleteI am confused about Q4. How can a dead artist paint my portrait? That would be rather appropriate for Halloween. The painting would be worth a fortune. Let me think .... how about Rembrandt our labrador who died ten years ago?
God bless.
A well attended funeral is a sign of a life well lived.
ReplyDeleteSo glad all is going well.
ReplyDeleteThat's great news about Cheryl.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!
I am so happy to hear the news about Cheryl!!! Yeah for prayers!
ReplyDeleteThe Whip, Elvis, alligator, Monet, past vacations, Magnum PI.
ReplyDeleteSo glad Cheryl is doing well. Hope she's back home and achieving normalcy again soon.
Sad that both Archie and The Whip are gone now.
DeleteGreat news about Cheryl. Hope you have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to linking up tomorrow. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear the good news about Cheryl!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Terri!
Thanks for the questions and the good news about Cheryl!!
ReplyDeleteGreat questions, my friend! Because Tom's sis and BIL are coming to visit tomorrow, we've been cleaning like The Possessed … but I'm definitely participating in the Medley!
ReplyDelete