Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Halloween Wednesday Medley Questions...

Here is a medley of questions you may choose to answer on your Wednesday blog.  There aren't any rules and there is no obligation. Link up if you want to.   I'm doing this to fill my Wednesday (since we lost the Hodgepodge) and if you are interested, then join in!!  It might be fun!!  




It is all about Halloween!


1. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final person left, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?


2. While watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep?


3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?


4. Favorite horror monster or villain?


5. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song?


6. Tell us something random about your week.

----------------------------

I have another Linky to try tomorrow. Hopefully, this one will work for us!!

Peace & Hugs!! God Bless!!




10 comments:

  1. 3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?

    Actually, I DID spend a night at a Haunted Town. The whole town in Northern England was haunted. It was really terrifying. I'll never forget it.

    I wrote about it here:
    http://timeforreflections.blogspot.com/2018/10/haunted-town.html

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri. I am going to skip this week's questions because I really am not into the whole horror thing. But I'll be back next week for the questions. Hope you get a lot of people playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait! Thanks again for coming up with awesome questions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a fan of horror films, but these? These are fun questions. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Probably the first to die.
    2. I am the person who leaves the house. Not a fan of horror movies at all.
    3. Definitely not.
    4.
    5. The Monster Mash
    6. My favorite part of Halloween is when it’s over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will see you there. Thanks for doing this, Terri. You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be there too. :-) So fun, Terri, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have my answers posted, but will visit tomorrow night after work. Have a great Halloween Wednesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I answered and my post is up tonight at my blog.
    Thank you for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Skeptic
    2 Covers my eyes
    3.No
    4. None
    5.None
    6. I have been munching on Halloween candy all week, chocolate candy corn is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete