Sunday, October 21, 2018

A Halloween Sunday Stealing...






Halloween Questions

From our host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!
  















      1. The smell of pumpkin guts or rotting leaves?  Yuck! Neither!

2. Sweet or salty pumpkin seeds?  Salty. 

3. Store bought or pumpkin patch pumpkins?  Pumpkin patch, but it has been years and years since I purchased a real pumpkin.

4. Wool or knit sweaters?  No wool sweaters for me in Florida, and rarely a knit one.

5. Halloween party or exploring haunted places?  Haunted places! I love going on ghost tours!

6. Candy corn or mellow creme pumpkins?  Candy corn.

7. Apple cider donuts or pumpkin donuts?  Apple cider, if I have to choose.

8. Apple pie or pumpkin pie?  How about coconut custard or chocolate crème?

9. Scary costume or something silly?  Silly is more fun.

10. Still, silent nights or rainy, windblown ones?  Still, silent nights.

11. Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown?  Hocus Pocus.

12. Witches or ghosts?  Ghosts!

13. Raking leaves or climbing trees?  Neither one these days! Climbing trees years ago!

14. Ouija boards or ghost stories around a campfire?  Ghost stories around a campfire.

15. Frankenweenie or The Corpse Bride?  I am not familiar with either.

16. October or November?  November because… Thanksgiving!

17. Black cats or owls?  Black cats, of course!

18. Fireplace or candlelight?  Candlelight (no fireplace in our house).

19. Monster movies or their classic novels?  Monster movies are more fun.

20. Carve or paint pumpkins?  Paint!  Cleaning out a pumpkin is no fun at all.


Thanks to Bev Sykes for this week's questions!!
You can join in HERE!!

Thanks to you for stopping by today! 
Happy SONday!!

Peace & hugs!!






20 comments:

  1. I like your answers! I am not a Halloween person. I don't like to be scared. I don't like to deal with the supernatural. I do enjoy seeing the little kids in cute costumes and talking to all of them. That's about it. I'm more of a Thanksgiving person. I do love fall with pumpkin and apple everything though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Kathy, I am not much of a Halloween person either. I just tolerate it until it passes and then look forward to Thanksgiving. We dont have any trick or treaters any more and I am not into witches or ghosts, but do like candy corn! lol Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers. No fireplace here either, so candles work for me. Hope you have a lovely day, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm pumpkin pie. I agree, painting pumpkins is easier + less messy.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Terri, I am a Halloweentown fan myself. I just don't get Hocus Pocus.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen Halloweentown, Arlene, so I guess I should try to find it on Netflix. I do enjoy Bette Midler, even though the movie is silly.

      Delete
  6. As usual, our answers are very similar. I enjoyed reading yours. Have a blessed and wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be careful with black cats. It is bad luck to walk under a black cat.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The doughnuts sound so good! I haven't had any of either flavor this year. I look forward to Thanksgiving too! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your answers. I think these questions are a whole lot of fun! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yessss to that coconut custard pie! I've never been on a ghost tour before; that sounds like a great addition to my bucket list. Your answers make me realize I've been far too serious, far too long. Happy SONday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have done the ghost tours in New Orleans, St. Augustine, and Charleston, NC. They are a great way to learn some history of the cities and see some areas you wouldn't normally see as a daytime tourist. We love them... not for the ghosts but for the history. They usually include a cemetery, too! LOL

      Delete
  11. Terri, I'm definitely not a pumpkin person, and I think the last time I actually carved a real one was when my kids were young. Haven't even done one for Virginia - it's just way too messy. I know, I'm a stick in the mud!
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you on the chocolate cream pie, Terri! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your answers. I kind of put my answers on Annie's post about this earlier. I am not much into Halloween this year...trying to concentrate on selling our house, etc., and it's been too hot to get in the "spirit" of things. Today was a lovely fall day finally. Maybe I'll put out some more fall decorations. Wish I had a pumpkin to carve! LOL. Apple pie for me. Hot apple cider with a donut is great. We used to get that when we lived in Ohio and would take a ride on Saturday morning to the apple orchards to get apples and pumpkins. I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have a farm near us that does all sorts of Fall things, including wagon rides, pumpkin patch... and they sell pumpkin donuts that are just amazing! People line up down the path to buy them. If you tried one, you would choose it over a cider donut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation.
    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete