There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and pick the shoes you like best for her outfit.
It is all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from The Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.
Everything Vintage and Shabby brings us this dress and choice of shoes. Count down 1-2-3 and tell us which ones you like best for the model. It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
My thoughts: I'm not saying I want to give up my jeans and t-shirts, but I do miss how we used to dress up for special things, including church on Sunday, going to the city to shop, dinner out at a restaurant (not even a fancy one)... we really have lost something, I think. Maybe I'll dig out a dress or skirt to wear to church this Sunday!! As for the shoes, I will go with pair #3 because the stripes match the dress and the heel looks less dangerous! What are your thoughts?
(Still my favorites!)
Peace and Hugs!
Your words are wonderful, unfolding like the dawn
A wellspring and the rock we rest upon
We trust Your promises that keep our hope alive
They steady us throughout life’s weary climb
---------------------------
Update: Danon is going home TODAY! The power of prayer is so awesome. Cindy doesn't have any results yet of her procedure. Prayers continue for both!!
#3 works for me!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is really cute! I like shoe number 3 with it as well.
ReplyDelete#3 for me too. By the way, I'd love to shop with you and have Louis Pappas for lunch. But honestly I'm not much a shopper either. I got that top on Amazon. I now have 3 of them. After buying the first one, I decided to size up as it felt just a bit snug under the arms for me although I'll still wear it because it doesn't look the least tight. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRK5TSNH?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details Copy and paste that in the search bar and it should take you to the blouses. Hope this helps. By the way, there are different prices on different prints.
ReplyDeleteI like vintage things! I agree with you that we've lost the art of dressing up. I like shoe #3 as well for the same reasons you gave.
ReplyDeleteThankful to hear the prayer updates!
Normally I'd go for a high heel, but can't resist #3.
ReplyDelete100% on 'dressing up' ... make it go viral!
#3 goes with the dress best. I still dress up to go out to eat or go to church. I guess I'm just too old to change.
ReplyDeleteHooRay for Danon! I like shoes #3!
ReplyDeleteI also miss a good separate outfit,
ReplyDeletenow that we work so much we dress up almost out of obligation!
What a cute dress and hat and outfit! Lily Grace has a dress similar to that! LOL. Although I don't really like shoe#3 that much, it does go better with the dress and yes, it would be more comfortable. It just looks kind of clunky to me. LOL. As far as dressing up goes, I do love to wear a dress to church now and then. Especially in the spring/summer months. I wear pants mostly all winter long. The only thing is, I do have to wear hose if I wear a dress. I'm just not comfortable with bare legs for church, unless the dress is long enough to cover them. I am not much of a sandal person either, because I don't like getting sand in my toes, and that's all we have around here...sand and/or wet grass. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear that Danon is finally going home. I am sure he is glad too! Praying for his complete recovery, and also for your friend Cindy. Take care and God bless you dear friend.
I love the dress but I Like comfy shoes. heeheehee, must be my age! No, actually I always have liked comfy shoes and last wore low heels to our middle daughters wedding in 2017. Prayers for your friends. I hope they will be healing and getting around.
ReplyDelete#3 for me!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you that our culture has become soooo informal/casual and with that comes outright sloppiness and poor choices of color and fit.
ReplyDeleteBut then, casual tends to be more comfortable in our climate here in Florida ....
I'm choosing shoe #1 because it's cute, stylish, but I'd prefer it with a lower heel as with #3.