I don't have new photos for this week. I meant to take a picture of the eye clinic and the surgical center but was focused (no pun intended) on the task at hand and not taking pictures.
My post-op appointment went well yesterday. The doctor is pleased. I go back next week for another check-up and have drops, drops, and more drops to continue with, four times a day, then getting down to just one drop once a day until mid-October. Mid-October sounds about right for doing my right eye.
I'm glad to have the weekend ahead. Again, thanks to those who have been praying for me during this cataract surgery experience. I do feel the love!!
Peace & Hugs!
Trust and obey...
More good news... :) I am sure you are glad at least one is over.
ReplyDeleteAfter having my cataract surgeries I was so thankful the good Lord only gave us two eyes. *lol* I remember all the drops. It does seem to drag on and on.
ReplyDeletePraying for you to heal quickly. xx
"For there's no other way, to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey." So glad to hear your eye is healing well and you are doing so good!! Just take care of yourself and don't overdo it!! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteThose eye drops with cataract surgery are the worst thing about it. It seems they never end. :) Glad the surgrey itself is done and you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteI remember my sister and mother-in-law both talking about those drops. So glad all is going well.
ReplyDeleteWonderful news, Terri! I hope you have a relaxing weekend. You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things are going well. Take care and try to just take it easy this weekend. Sweet hugs!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear the only annoying thing are those drops. (Right there with you!) All the same, please stick close to your recliner!
ReplyDeleteSuch good news and a wonderful answer to prayers!!
ReplyDelete