There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the outfit and pick the shoes you think go best.
It is all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from the Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.
, so let's help her out! Count down 1-2-3 and tell us which ones you like best for her casual day. It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
My thoughts: I will wear jeans any day of the week and in any weather. I don't look as good as she does but I am just as comfortable!! The hand-painted sandals are probably way too expensive for my budget but I do appreciate the art. I think I'll choose pair #2. What are your thoughts?Peace and Hugs!
Precious Lord, take my hand...


Oh my goodness....beautiful art work.. but in my day we called them clod hoppers!
ReplyDeleteYes to jeans for me too. Those sandals would have me on the floor in no time! I choose #2 as well.
ReplyDeleteYes to jeans! And shoe number 2!
ReplyDelete#2 for me! I can't understand why someone even put #'s 1 and 3 out there, unless she's carrying a big red bag.
ReplyDelete2 if I have to pick. While they are works of art, they are kind of tacky to me.
ReplyDeleteI like #2 best too! I rarely wear jeans any more and really need a new pair!
ReplyDeleteI don't care for any of the shoes, but I think I would go with #2 as well. It seems that these are not the prettiest to be handpainted
ReplyDeleteI like #2, Terri. No way can I wear shoes like that any more!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I could walk in any of these shoe choices. I'll pick some sandals from my closet this time.
ReplyDeleteI like #2 also, Terri. Oh to be young again:) OR then again, maybe not.
ReplyDeleteIf I could wear them, I'd wear #1. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteOkay, tell me, do people really wear those things? How do you walk in them? I would be turning my ankle and falling off of them! But if I have to choose, it would be #2 for me too! Those other colors wouldn't go with anything I have to wear! LOL. For me, I'll just where my comfy Skechers! LOL.
ReplyDelete