Thanks to Bev Sykes for today's questions! You can join in HERE!
Sunday Stealing
Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and was published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves
Stolen from Kwizgiver
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Nothing that didn't come with the car.
2. When was the last time you threw up? Years, thank goodness.
3. What's your favorite word or phrase? Lately... Oh, My Goodness or Goodness Sakes. Usually uttered when I stand up.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? I'm doing this Saturday night, so today it was my neighbor, Susan, and former co-workers I saw at Mayfaire, Pal, Marilyn (and a few others!).
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Eating breakfast (yesterday and today!).
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? (Saturday)_. Watching 'Poker Face' on Peacock.
7. What would constitute the perfect evening for you? An evening with family or friends.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Actually (shocker) YES!! A group of women from work did a birthday party at one of those "girls only" places with some hunks on stage prancing. It was a very long time ago.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Probably something to the cats. I talk to them often! LOL
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate anything.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Iced tea (Saturday night).
12. What are you wearing right now? Mint green t-shirt & capris.
13. What was the last thing you ate? I had a beef, peppers, onions, & mushroom stir-fry.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope. Not even this month.
15. When was the last time you ran? Probably 20 years ago! LOL Bad knees and now metal knees and old age!!



Wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day my friend. As for walking, my FITBIT tells me I do 10,000-11,000 steps a day and that's at work. I don't wear it on the weekends, LOL.
ReplyDeleteWow... the questions! :)
ReplyDeleteNo running for me, either, Terri. What's the rush?
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!
#9, yep. My dogs make the best conversationalists. That stir fry sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI don't run either since I had back surgery. It's a sure way to trip and fall, and I can do that just walking slowly but at least I have more time to slow down and catch myself if I'm just walking. LOL. I hope you had a pleasant day today. Sounds like yesterday was really wonderful. So glad you could go with your friend Susan and enjoy a fun time. I hope you have a blessed and wonderful week ahead!
ReplyDelete