There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and pick the purse to go with the outfit.
It is all for fun and just a whimsical thing.
Photos are from The Storybook of Dreams and Beauty.
A very colorful dress with three purses available to carry for the day. Count down 1-2-3 and tell us which one you like best for the dress.
My thoughts: The dress is not one I would wear just because it's a little too busy for my bigger booty. It is pretty and I think I will pick purse #2 - BUT they would all go fine with the dress. What are your thoughts?
Peace & Hugs!
Awake my soul and sing
Of Him who died for me
And hail Him as they matchless King
Through all eternity!


Yes...I'm liking #2 as well!
ReplyDeletePretty dress...
hugs
Donna
I like the cut of the dress, but agree it's busy. I like #2 also.
ReplyDeleteI like the dress and I like purse #2!
ReplyDelete#2
ReplyDelete#2.. enough going on otherwise with color. Pretty dress..
ReplyDeleteI wish #1 was in a red or taupe. Guess I will pick #2 since the red would blend in more.
ReplyDelete#1 -- only on account its style isn't as busy/fussy/blingy as #'s 2 and 3.
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Not a fan of any of the choices, or the dress, today, Can I wear jeans and a T-shirt instead?
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely. I will be too!! LOL
DeleteGoing with #2!
ReplyDeleteI think the red purse would go best!!
ReplyDeleteOH that is a cute dress! I can see my sweet granddaughter in law to be Dawn wearing that dress. She loves colorful and fun clothes. Yes, purse #2 would be my choice as well. "Crown Him with many crowns, the Lamb upon the Throne..." I love that hymn...(were you playing "Name that tune?" I had to keep singing the chorus over and over to get back to the beginning verse. LOL. Love it.
ReplyDeleteI'm in the minority. I'd choose purse #3.
ReplyDelete