Thursday, May 4, 2023

Whimsical Fashion Spree 2023...

 

There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules...
Check out the outfit and help Candace Bergen decide which shoes to wear!
It is all for fun and just a whimsical thing.
The photos are from The Storybook of Dreams & Beauty.


Candace and her pup are just in for a relaxing day and she needs to pick which shoes she should wear.  Count down 1-2-3 and tell us which ones you like best for her very colorful blouse.  It is all for fun!!


My thoughts:  I am happy these shoes all look comfortable!!  I like the color of pair #1 but prefer the style of #3.  I will pick #3.  What are your thoughts?


Peace & Hugs!!

A mighty fortress is our God 
A bulwark never failing...


10 comments:

  1. The sane as yours...#3.. how nice to see something comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness...tough one!
    They'd all match the dress but I like pair #2. Brings out the yellow in the dress.
    Fun!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I'd go with 3.
    Great song today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it has to be #3 too. There's not enough of the other colours in the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 for me. Then again, if I'm staying 'in' it's a good bet I'm barefoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I don't like shoes with laces, I will still pick #3 for the color and style to go with that colorful blouse. They style of blouse is a bit TOO colorful for my taste, but it looks good on her! "A Mighty Fortress is our God" is one my favorite hymns! Thank you for reminding me of it. Have a blessed and wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like #1-reminds me of shoes I used to wear at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would go with 3 in case she needed to chase the pup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She was young there! Shoe number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a pinkster, so shoe #1 for me!! Although I also prefer the style of #3!

    ReplyDelete