Thanks to Bev for this week's Sunday questions. You can join in HERE!
Stolen from League of Extraordinary Pen Pals
1. What is your favorite spooky song? It's not spooky, but Monster Mash.
1. What is your favorite spooky song? It's not spooky, but Monster Mash.
2. What do you want etched on your tombstone? Just my name.
3. Who is your favorite horror movie villain? Dracula.
4. Have you ever seen a ghost? No.
5. Do you prefer gore, thrillers, or supernatural movies? Thrillers.
6. What is your favorite scary book? I don't usually read scary books.
7. Have you ever had a tarot card reading? No. Was it accurate? N/A
8. Are you superstitious? No.
9. Have you ever used a voodoo doll? Good grief, no.
10. Have you ever participated in a seance? No.
11. Have you ever heard voices when no one was around except you? Yes.
12. What is your favorite Halloween candy? Chocolate anything.
13. What was your most memorable Halloween costume? None that I remember.
14. Do you like going through haunted houses (not real ones)? I have never done that but I do enjoy Ghost Tours when we are in a city that offers them.
15. If someone dared you to spend the night in a haunted house (a real one) would you do it? Probably.

I avoid horror movies/books like the plague, Terri, but I do enjoy seeing kids in cute costumes at Halloween. And yes, chocolate anything is fine by me!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
I love horror movies and Halloween. My fave candy is Milky Way.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Hi good afternoon. All right? I am Brazilian, from Rio de Janeiro and I want to present my Blogger. New friends are welcome, no matter the distance. I would like to invite you to follow my Blogger. I'm the follower number 111.
ReplyDeletehttps://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1
We all know my favorite candy is Hersheys or Lindor. LOL---Have a great day friend. smiles
ReplyDeleteYou would spend the night in a haunted house? I would be too scared. I love chocolate too. Loved your answers! Have a great day!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
I've never been on a Ghost Tour, but would love to that sometime! Now the 'logical' part of me is guessing your answer to #11 is the TV or radio. Then again -- like me -- maybe you're like Chris Young in his song, 'Voices.'
ReplyDeleteI wasn't really alone. My then husband was asleep beside me when I woke up to my grandfather's voice saying my name. I thought he was in the bedroom it was so loud and clear to me. A few hours later, my mom called to tell me he had committed suicide (at age 82). I heard him say my name at about the time they figure he hung himself in the detached garage at their house. Kind of freaked me out. It was so very real.
DeleteOh Terri, you don't have a voodoo doll? lol. What an odd question! You are braver than I am. I wouldn't stay in a haunted house!
ReplyDeleteLife can be scary enough.....I'll stick to avoiding things that are scary.
ReplyDelete11. Have you ever heard voices when no one was around except you? No, but now that I have hearing aids, maybe I will! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou had me right up to numbers 14 and 15. I don't care for anything scary, not movies or books or haunted houses. I don't like spiders or webs... this time of year freaks me out. I'm taking part in our church's Trunk or Treat this year but Beth and I are going as Winnie the Pooh and Piglet and the trunk will be decorated with all the Pooh gang. But that's as far as I go.
ReplyDeleteThe monster mash is a good one!
ReplyDeleteI don't like horror/scary things either.
Very spooky about your Grandpa!