We got to the farm (Joe's client) yesterday. All my buddies got snacks. This is Majesty.
Vanna didn't want carrots so she stayed behind Majesty, eating grass.
The guinea hens were out in force!
This is Tex. He and Roho got snacks, and so did Kobe and Arya.
Pistol and Doc were front and center for their carrots.
That beautiful view...
There weren't any cattle going in but these four were blocking our way when we were leaving.
I had to honk the horn to get them moving!
After the farm, I had to take Helen to a doctor's appointment. Then I got home in time to pick up Joe and head for dinner with our neighbor friends at Bone Fish Grill. It was yummy and was the last dinner out with Bob and Sharon. They close on their house Tuesday and are leaving for North Carolina on Wednesday.
Peace & Hugs! God Bless!!










Love your farm visits and that the animals all know you and expect a treat! I hope you never forget to take them something! They might neighhhhhhhhh at you and scold you! LOL. Sorry your friends are moving away, but happy for them. I am sure you will have nice new neighbors soon and you will be such a blessing to them as they get to know the neighborhood. I am happy for you and Joe to live in such a friendly community! That is a real blessing. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI so look forward to your happy farm photos, Terri. Truly brings cheer to my heart and puts a smile on my face!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
I always love your farm pics. The scenic shot is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
You know I love Tex the best. Such pretty photos and it is always hard to say goodbye. Maybe someone one equally nice will move in.
ReplyDeleteI just bet all those horses know your car by now Terri! And that sweet doggie face...almost makes me want a dog. Almost.lol
ReplyDeleteLoving all these animals. Makes me want to visit that farm.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
What a great day y'all enjoyed! Isn't retirement the best?! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a nice farm. The first time I ever saw a guinea hen I ask my cousin in Tenn. How did your chickens get in the trees? LOL I always love to see the horses. Blessings,, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteI like the guinea hens! I bet all the critters are happy to see you come.
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful day for a trip to visit your farm friends!
ReplyDeleteTEX!!! Is he an aussie like my dogs? He looks like a cute baby!!!
ReplyDelete