Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tickled Tuesday....



Happy Tuesday!!  Here are a couple of cute chuckles........






Not much new to report. We spent yesterday at three doctor appointments.  Mine was first for my six-month check up with the cardiologist. She was happy, no changes and I had lost 14 pounds since my last visit there six months ago!!  It's really only nine pounds since I started no/low carb.  Felt good!

Next was Joe's follow up for his CT scans from last week.  All is well with him too!! Praise God.

Third was his follow up with the dermatologist for the wart removal that went bad.  His hand is healing well and that was also good news!

We had our old furniture picked up (free) and delivered to Lighthouse Ministries for their store or for those who need it.  We are happy to do without a place to sit in the living room until the new things come on Friday.  We almost bought new furniture before our move, but I'm glad we waited to get a better feel for the space and how we live in it. I'll post photos of our new pieces.

Had a call from work yesterday, but didn't have to go in.

Today, we take my car in for some work, getting it ready for our trip north.  Never a dull moment!!

Wishing you a blessed day!  Peace & hugs.



15 comments:

  1. Oh...can't wait to see your new furniture. Did you ever find a mattress? If you did, I missed that post! Take care out and about today. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New mattress and box spring coming Friday too. We splurged on TempurPedic because of the warranty and good reviews.

      Delete
  2. If you go by Decatur on your way north...please let me know Terri. Would love to treat you and joe to lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be on I-75 going north toward Cincinnati, OH. Decatur looks like it is several miles from I-75 but we would sure love to meet up with you. We are stopping near Valdosta for lunch with my sister and BIL on the 29th, then continuing on toward Atlanta. If we can work something out...even a cup of coffee at an exit, it would be fantastic! Email me at jtdorsaneo@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. "14 pounds"

    Congrats!

    Low carb works wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your weight loss!
    Can't wait to see your new furniture.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Terri! Oh I cant wait to see the new furniture. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good report kinda day... & that weight loss? GO GIRL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After I retired I wondered how I got all I did in! Amazing isn't it how the time fills up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking at life from a different perspective is always a good idea. Enjoy your new furniture on Friday. It must feel like Christmas in August!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited that your new furniture is on its way...and you are doing so well with your weight loss...good Dr. reports for both...so many good things happening. Very happy for all the good stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So exciting getting new furniture! And congrats on all the good reports from the doctors. Isn't retirement wonderful? You get to do so many things you never had time for before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on all the good reports and on losing those pounds. How exciting to get new furniture! I hope you will share pics with us. I know it's been said a thousand times, but isn't it amazing the way time fills up and you wonder how you got everything done when you were working full time?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a win-win day ... Congratulations Joe and Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cat funnies!
    Hooray on losing 14 pounds - that is an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete