Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Foto Friends....

Friday has rolled around again!  Wow!  It seemed to get here faster than when I was working!!  And if it is Friday, it is time to share some photos taken this week.  I'm linking up with Debbie at Breathing in Grace!!



We have been busy with doctor appointments this week and I did get my cortisone shots in both knees on Wednesday.  On one of our trips to the mail box, I got some pictures of our clubhouse area that I thought I would share today....

 This one above shows the fountain in the retention pond. 
It really is pretty and peaceful. The folks living across the street
from it have a great view!

 This is the clubhouse. It looks like it is uphill, but the ground
is really flat.  Just a funny angle.

 This is looking at the pool. There were people swimming
so I didn't want to get closer for the picture.

Beautiful clouds on a beautiful (but HOT) day.

Today I am hosting four of my girlfriends for lunch.  Melody, Cindee, Shirley, and Terry will be here around 11:30.  Joe is going to work in his office while we eat and gab.  Heather usually joins us, but she is still in England handling some family business for her mom.

This was taken a few Christmases ago, but Terry, Melody, Cindee, and Shirley are together here.  We always have a great time when we get together.


Out to lunch without Melody, but Heather is in this one.



I will have photos to share of our get-together today.  Thanks for your visit!!  Peace & hugs.


16 comments:

  1. Great photos. Love the green Christmas sweater with the Starlight mint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos, Terri. Are you bored yet, being retired? (smiling)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your lunch and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your community looks so nice Terri. I think it would be fun to get in the golf cart and drive around the area. Have fun with your friends. ( For a moment I thought you were having a Christmas in July(August) luncheon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You live in such a beautiful place....and able to enjoy lunch with your friends and not have to think about going back to work!!! ;-) Glad you got the shots, but sorry you have to get them...:'( HOPE you and Mr. Joe have a great weekend. Thanks so much for sharing your fotos today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fotos!!! Great to have lunch out with the girls. Enjoy your retirement. Hugs, LJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. You live in a pretty area, loved the pictures. When lady friends get together it's always fun, looking forward to seeing some pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures of a beautiful place! I can see why you love living there. And now to be able to host your girlfriends to lunch in your own home during the week! Don't you love retirement? I know right now you are enjoying the laughter and joy of having good friends surrounding you...praying you have a marvelous time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems we too spend a lot of our time visiting doctors. Friends and lunch are a perfect combination. I think your clubhouse and the grounds there are lovely and very inviting. Is there an activity director there, too? I hope this has been Friday for you. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new neighborhood is lovely ...and so well tended!
    'Must remember to read more carefully -- and not extend my wishes (last eve) for the luncheon that hadn't yet happened. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you live in a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The grounds are lovely but the blue sky and white clouds always win me over.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely place to live!! You are very blessed! I know you had a fun time today with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You definitely picked a good location for your retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your area is so pretty! I really like that clubhouse. I'm sure you had a great lunch!

    ReplyDelete