Sunday, August 13, 2017

An Artsy Sunday Stealing....


Thanks to Bev Sykes for this week's Sunday Stealing!  Join in HERE!


Make a difference today

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on  
WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. You may have heard the expression, “honor among thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from, if possible. We also provide a link to the victim's questions in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from recently asked questions from a previous post. Cheers to all of us thieves!

These questions were on a site by Debbie Hodge, which apparently once had more blog content, but now seems to be mostly devoted to scrapbooks -- content, supplies, etc.



The artwork is by Picasso.


1.  What is the favorite piece of art you own?  I love each piece hanging on our walls, especially the photos by our friend Gregory and our red chair piece by Rocky Bridges.

2.  The most expensive bill you paid last month.  Not really any of your business!

3.  What’s the last thing you apologized for?  I bopped Vinny's head when I opened the can of cat food yesterday morning - yes, I apologized to our cat.

4.  If you could do today over, would you change anything?  Nope.

5.  What is the largest TV screen in your house?  52 inch

6.  What did you buy today?  Yesterday (writing this Saturday night) we went to Publix for a few things and we put gas in the car.

7.  I wish I had ____ more will power!!  But I'm doing okay on low carb.

8.  How many photos did you take today?  None.

9.  Last thing you wanted and didn’t get.  Can't think of a thing.

10.  What was the last new thing you tried?  I put riced cauliflower in chicken soup and Joe didn't realize it was cauliflower. That stuff is great!

11.  Who is your hero?  Any cancer survivor is a hero.

12.  Today I feel really secure knowing ____ God is in control.

13.  Whose life did you make a difference in today? Joe's, I'm sure. I try to take very good care of him.

14.  What would have made today perfect?  If it was 20 degrees cooler with no humidity.

15.  Did you thank anybody today?  Yes! We had dinner with friends at their house and it was wonderful!  Thanked them a couple of times.

Bonus: If you were a Muppet, which would you be?  I am not that familiar with the Muppets, other than Kermit, Miss Piggy, and the Cookie Monster.  Sorry!

The weekend is moving along!! Wishing you a good Sunday. Praying for a few of my blogging friends here who are in need.  Sending love & hugs with my prayers!  

Thanks for your visit!  Peace & hugs.


9 comments:

  1. I have come to appreciate cauliflower. Friends mushed it so I thought it was potatoes. Of course it was buried! The new tofu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing God is in control is BIG....I tend to forget that sometimes and totally stress out. I am trying to be better about acknowledging this Terri. As for the Muppets....I am probably Grover because he is pretty clueless most of the time.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing good things about riced cauliflower but haven't been brave enough to try it.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers. It is often hard to know that the good Lord is in control...sigh. I am quickly owning up to that fact.

    I hope you have a beautiful day friend...and giggling over your,"The most expensive bill you paid last month.  Not really any of your business!."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought of using riced cauliflower in soup before. Love that stuff!

    When I read Question #2 last eve, my first instinct was to answer the same as yours! (But didn't/haven't played along.)

    PS - Reassured to know I'm not the only one unfamiliar with Muppet-ville! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the riced cauliflower, but Tim? Not so much. I never thought of putting in something like soup. Maybe I could sneak it past him that way. Some day I want to try the pizza crust made of cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cauliflower has indeed become more versatile over the last several years. Your use of it was clever. Enjoy the rest of your weekend (and yes, I have apologized to my pets in the past when it was called for!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd probably be Cookie Monster. Loved your answers. You are so honest! #14. I totally agree with you...fall IS coming...hopefully sooner than later!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so thankful that God is in control too!
    I keep hearing about riced cauliflower but have never tried it. Did you buy it that way or do it yourself? I should try it out!

    ReplyDelete