Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Foto Friends....


Linking up with Debbie for Friday Foto Friends!  Stop by Breathing In Grace to join in....


I've mentioned before that I pamper myself every four weeks with a facial.  Dawn has been my aesthetician and friend for over 10 years now.  I even got Joe to go several years ago and he goes every four weeks now, too.  Dawn actually has quite a few male clients (mostly for waxing, which Joe does NOT have done! LOL).

Dawn rents one of her rooms to Richard, who does massage therapy.  I personally think the facial is more relaxing (for me) than a massage.


This is the entrance and reception window but Dawn doesn't have a receptionist.  Her daughter is studying to be an aesthetician and may start working there soon. 


This little cutie greets Dawn every morning and in the evenings because she always has a snack for him.  He greets me too and lets me pet him.  He lives just across the alley from the building Dawn is in, and sometimes brings a tabby friend with him.


This is where the magic happens. I always get a deep cleansing and then moisture. It is an amazing facial. If you've never had one, I highly recommend it!!


Our photographer, at work, was doing new 'head shots' for staff yesterday.  Mine turned out okay.  It was fun doing it outside, with the trees as the backdrop.



The auditors finished with the field work yesterday!  Hooray!  They said it went well and they didn't find anything out of place.  Thank goodness it's Friday!  Thanks for your visit!!  Peace & hugs.






15 comments:

  1. I've had facials before but I prefer a massage instead. Your photo came out really pretty. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will probably think I live in a forest somewhere, but I have never had a facial and dont know anyone close, that has. I am happy it relaxes you. Also happy the audit is behind, and all is good there. Have a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a facial, but now I want one. That picture of you is so good. Thanks for linking up today and I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, one of my friends gets facials and she says the same thing. I may give it a try one day. Love your head shot....

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I worked (many moons ago) I had facials and massages...you have very pretty skin, Terri...smiles

    Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, a facial sounds lovely. No wonder your skin looks so nice. I've never had one. Maybe some day I can get a facial and/or massage as a treat.
    Glad the audit didn't find anything amiss and it's all over. Party time! *giggle* Have a blessed day. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are are good advertiser for facials! I've never had a professional one done...just what is done at a make-up party (like Mary Kay, etc). I'm sure there is no comparison. As for a massage, I've had several and they are nice, but I get enough work done on my back with the chiropractor, so my leaning would be toward the facial. Your photo is lovely. Truly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been for a facial or massage. I've given myself home facials but that's it.

    That is a really nice pic of you. Glad your audit is going well.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only ever had one facial. But you remind me now that I have an unused gift card to a wonderful spa and I think I will set up an appointment for a facial. You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, your pretty picture is sure testament to good skin care!
    I've never had a facial either. At this stage of the game I fear there's little that can be done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never had a facial, now I want to see if I can find aesthetician close to me. I know there must be plenty of them in Houston but I don't like driving in Houston traffic. Enjoyed your post and your pictures. Have a great weekend. HooRay, the auditors are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did have a facial once,my 3 daughters gave it to me for Mother's Day one year...don't know why I don't get another one cause it sure felt good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terri, I love both massages and facials. But when I have to choose, I go for the massage. But I really want both!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your new picture!! I have never had a facial! What a relief to have the audit finished and all good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never had a facial but one of hubby's sisters recently completed her training to do massage so we've all benefitted from free massages while she was doing her training as she had to complete a certain number of massages to get certified.
    Glad the audit went well and that's a nice new picture of you.

    ReplyDelete