Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Here are the Wednesday 10/17/18 Medley Questions...

Here is a medley of questions to answer on your Wednesday blog.  There aren't any rules and there is no obligation. There is no linky.  I'm doing this to fill MY Wednesday and if you are interested, then join in!!  It might be fun!!  Leave a comment below so we can visit you!!



1.  The Circleville, Ohio, Pumpkin Festival starts today.  All things pumpkin are everywhere. What is your one very favorite pumpkin flavored food or drink?  Do you wish it was available all year or do you only want it in the Fall?

2.  What product would you seriously stockpile if you found out they weren't going to sell it anymore?

3.  What is the most interesting thing you have seen online this week?

4.  Is it better to be a "big fish in a small pond" or a "small fish in a big pond"?

5.  My Joe has become obsessed with playing chess on the computer.  Do you play chess?  Are you good at it?

6.  Tell us something random about your week.



Thanks for checking in for this week's questions!  
Hope to see your answers tomorrow!   

Peace & hugs!!







6 comments:

  1. These are good questions, Terri! I'll try to check back tomorrow with my answers.

    Local weather is telling us today and tomorrow are the last of our above 90 degree days. What do you think, based on all your years here in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We still have low 90s through the week and weekend down here. Hotter than usual and still too humid. We usually have some relief by mid-October. It's coming though!

      Delete
  2. These are great questions, Terri! Nice to have "ponder" feed to take my mind off other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Terri. Good questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking for something to blog about so I think I will do the Medley this week. Thanks for interesting questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this week's questions so have jumped in!

    ReplyDelete