Thursday, June 18, 2026

June 18th: Whimsical Fashion Fun

 

There isn't a linky, and there aren't any rules.
Check out the dress and tell us which shoes you like best.
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from the Storybook of Dreams and Beauty!


What a sweet summer dress for a lovely young lady!  I haven't a clue where she might be going, but she needs some shoes.  Count down 1-2-3 and tell us which ones you think she should wear!  It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!

My thoughts:  I don't think she is wearing the dress down on the farm.  She will need some shoes, I'm sure!!  I'm really not drawn to any of these shoes, but I will go with #3 today.  What are your thoughts?

Peace and Hugs!!

Dust and Wildflowers (Bridge)
They say the West was won by iron men and steel
But they never saw the power of a woman at the wheel
Or a stirrup, or a rein, or a rope in the air
Leaving nothing but a memory and a ghost of long hair

composed by Inaia Tercia Taube

16 comments:

  1. Ugh...love the dress, but those shoes...can't I just pick flip flops? LOL--I would prob. pick #2. smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go with #2 because of the low heel, Terri. That is a lovely dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the model is barefoot...and since she's sitting on the fence on a farm, probably barefoot is what she likes...but if she walks across the fields in any of those shoes, they will be ruined. I think she needs some boots! LOL. But once she gets across the field and back inside the house or barn dance floor, I'd prefer #2 because of the low heel, but maybe more of a dance slipper would be better! I do love the dress! Wish I could still wear something like that and look that good in it! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress and in my younger days, I might have worn it. Since cowboy boots aren't an option, I am picking #2. I like the look of the slingbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would pick #3 if I were younger. I don't feel comfortable in heels anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I picked #2 because I find it more delicate and not as "loud" as the other shoes, drawing more attention to the beautiful dainty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really pretty dress! I think I would go for shoes #3 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I'm not a fan of any of the shoes but I agree with you on #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shoes #2, because the heel is lower. But that dress on a splintery fence??? What photographers will do is sometimes downright silly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you; not a big fan of either but of the 3 choices I would choose #3.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too bad flip flops aren't a choice! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. #2 for me, I've never been a fan of peep toes.

    ReplyDelete