Thursday, July 11, 2024

Whimsical Fashion Fun...

 

There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules.
Check out the purse, and the blouse, and pick the shoes you like best for the look!
It's all for fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are from the Storybook of Dreams and Beauty!



This is a first, picking shoes to go with her purse!! A fun vintage look, for sure.  Count down on the shoes 1-2-3 and tell us which ones you pick to finish her look!!


My thoughts:  I think I'll pick pair #1 today.  They look more comfortable and more vintage-like.  Is this a 50s look or a 60s look?  Late 50s? 

Peace and Hugs!

For the fruits of all creation,
thanks be to God;
for the gifts of every nation,
thanks be to God;
for the ploughing, sowing, reaping,
silent growth while we are sleeping,
future needs in earth's safe-keeping,
thanks be to God.


9 comments:

  1. I agree with #1, looks vintage to go with the purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think pair number 1 also - has a dot on the shoe like the dress! Good morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, #1 for the "vintage look". I'd say it's definitely a '50's outfit. I wish we could see the model and the whole outfit, however! I'm spoiled, aren't I? LOL. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #1 and #3, but I'll go with #1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've easily narrowed it down to #1 or #3 because #2 is too busy. Beyond that, I don't know. Very pretty, all of them, even #2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 for me, too! I'm pretty sure it's a 50's look ... maybe even late 40's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well #2 is definitely too fussy and #1 is definitely the best match but I could never wear those heels lol

    ReplyDelete