Thanks to Joyce for today's hodgepodge of questions! You can join in HERE!
Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 470
2. Something that drives you batty? People who are always late.
3. Do you feel like you're 'on track'? Yes. For what? For my trip to Alabama next week!! I'm meeting up with Myra for lunch on my way to my cousin's in Birmingham!!
4. Your favorite car snack(s)? Joe and I were serious about packing snacks for a road trip but I can't manage to snack while driving alone. I have been known to grab some chicken nuggets at McDonald's when I stop for a McPee. They are easy to munch on while driving.
5. Something you've done recently 'on the fly'? Sorry... I can't think of a thing.
6. Insert your own random thought here. My son, Joey, called me last night from GEORGIA!! He is back from his year in the middle east and I am so happy to know he's back in the USA .... probably almost as happy as his sweet wife, Darlene! I will see them in August!! Whew!!

I'm so glad he is home and I know you'll be anxious to see him. What a nice trip you have planned. It's fun to have things to look forward to!
ReplyDeleteGood news all around! Have a great day..
ReplyDeleteHooray for a trip to Alabama and for Joey being home! All great news!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you Terri that your son is back in the states and that you get to see him next month. And I hope you and Myra with take some pictures so we can "share" in your visit.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful Joey's safely back in the U.S.A.! (Sounds like a song...)
ReplyDeleteI'm right there with you about habitual late comers; and giggling at the term "McPee"!
Can't wait to see you!
Wonderful news about Joey being back in the USA! praise God! And now, about that trip to Alabama! I am so happy for you to be going, and especially that you will get to see Myra along the way!!What a treat!! Sounds like a long trip to make alone, however. Please be careful and take lots of "McPee breaks". LOL. Can't way to see the pictures. How long will you be away? Happy for you to get a vacation break!! God bless you dear friend.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear Joey is back in the USA! Sounds like you have some fun travel plans and visitors coming up in the next month. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYou have a trip planned -- I'm glad you can get go. Have a safe trip and enjoy it all! I'm praying for you! Hugs!
ReplyDelete