Thursday, July 21, 2022

Whimsical Fashion Review 2022...

 

There isn't a linky and there aren't any rules!
Check out the dress and decide which purse you like best.
It's all in fun and just a whimsical thing!
Photos are always from the Storybook of Dreams & Beauty!


A sweet dress for a special occasion.  Not sure where she might be going but she needs a purse!  Count down 1-2-3 and tell us which one she should carry (and where you think she is going!).  


My thoughts:
  Well, I'm not crazy about any of the purses to go with this very sweet dress but these are the ones given.  I guess I choose #3 because it goes with her shoes and isn't as "busy" as the other two.  As to where she might be going... how about an afternoon tea at "the club"? It could also be a wedding dress!!  I think it needs a pop of color with different jewelry, though.  What are your thoughts?


Peace & hugs!
Jesus is all the world to me!!





13 comments:

  1. I'm like you and not crazy about any of the purses, but I'm going to choose #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of any of the purses, but I say #3. I think it needs a pop of blue or turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 for me.. I was thinking a summer wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terri: I like number two purse; the dress is amazing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is beautiful and I'd say she's going to a celebration of some kind. I don't like any of the purses, but in the spirit of the game I'll go with #1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not crazy about the jewelry or purses with this beautiful dress. I suppose #1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, you're right! Even the expression on that model's face ... lol. I'm going with #1.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be lovely for a summer outdoor wedding...but I don't like the gold shoes. I'd go with something more in keeping with the style of the dress. As far as the purses go, I kind of like #2 to add some color. And if it's not a wedding dress, then add some more colorful jewelry or sash or something to add some color. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I have been missing - we sold our house and moved into a nice apartment near by - then went for a week's vacation in Hawaii - things will settle down now.

    I wish I looked like that gal in this dress, I agree about the purses - none my favorite but to match number three. I think it needs a little color too.

    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not sure why, but #2 caught my attention so I'll go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress and jewelry -- a LITTLE like what I wore recently for a celebration. I like purse #2 for the colors. As to where she is headed? Perhaps her own wedding or a garden party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear how you feel because I wasn't thrilled with the purses either. But I would choose #2 because it has that pop of color and it's got a lace-like pattern. As to where she is going... a very elegant cocktail party!

    ReplyDelete