Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sunday Blessing...

 


Peace & hugs!!


An added PS:  I just found out my cousins' weekend is postponed until Fall (hopefully).  Three folks, last minute, can't come this week so that kinda throws off the whole reason for getting together.  I'm sad about it. Called Myra to cancel lunch on Thursday; called the cat sitter to cancel her services; called my sister so she doesn't need to put sheets on the guest bed... bummed but re-booting about it.  I will save money on gasoline and I don't have to work six more extra hours to make up the two days I would be off... life.  It's always something. God is in control. 


7 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry you don't get to have your little mini vacation this week after all. But we know that God works all things together for our good, so we trust there is a good reason for you to stay home instead of traveling at this time...and the fall sounds so much better anyway, when it is cooler!! Sending you (((hugs))) because I know you are disappointed, and yet I can sense a little relief as well. Praying also the gas prices will be better in the fall. Take care my friend and enjoy this week anyway! Something happy will happen I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to remember my old boss' saying, "Everything happens for a reason.'
    Too, I'm cautioning myself not to rush out and buy a car so I can visit Florida safely. In the past, when I tried to force a door open it usually ended poorly.
    Let me take a page from your book and look for my blessings!

    PS - Eyeballing your avatar ... have you a new hairdo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...and I agree with Myra, "Everything happens for a reason.'---hey, gf, maybe the good Lord didn't want for you to do this trip, just saying. Many smiles and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Terri: It always hurts to have to cancel an event.
    It sounds like you had all your ducks in a row to go.
    Have a great week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear of the change in plans.. have a good day and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry this is postponed. I know how you were looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry your plans got cancelled at the last minute, Terri, but things have a way of coming around right in the end. Please forgive me if it seems I've missed one or two of your blogs; there seems to be something fishy going on with Blogger these days. I did leave a comment on a blog of yours, but I went back to check today, it wasn't there. Go figure!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete