Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday Stealing...

 Thanks to Bev for today's questions!  You can join in HERE.


From Kwizgiver





Stolen from Kwizgiver

 

 

1. How long have you lived in your current residence?  Five years in this house and 33 years in Lakeland.

2. What changes have you made to it since you got there?  Paint, new roof, new HVAC system, new rugs, new curtains, and a new front entrance. It does have a railing...


3. What surprised you about living in your place or in your neighborhood?  No surprises. We know people who have lived here a long time and it is just what we expected.

4. If someone were considering moving in next door, what would you warn them about?  To make sure they have a good casserole recipe to share at the potlucks!

5. If you have to move in the next 45 days, what are you definitely not taking with you?  Everything.  But I'm not moving.  (I read this wrong. I would not leave anything behind!)

6. What are you currently reading?  I am still reading Outlander: Tell The Bees I Am Gone.  I only read one or two chapters at night and it is over 900 pages so it is slow going.  I'm in the 600s.

7. What did you recently finish reading?   I don't remember, it's been so long ago! LOL

8. What do you think you’ll read next?  I want to read the book by Tim Conway's daughter.  I forget the title but it is already on my Kindle.

9. When did you take the road less traveled? I don't know... maybe going to work for the State of Florida...

10. Did you ever participate in a talent show?  Not a "show" but I participated in a bunch of band competitions.

11. When did you most recently strike out?  I was about to strike out looking for a cord for my scanner but I found one for a portable keyboard that will work... so score!

12  Where do you go to find yourself?  I'm 70 years old.  I've known who I am for a long time.

13. What do you have mixed feelings about?  Do I like chocolate with caramel best or chocolate with toffee???

14. What did you most recently add to your collection of something?  Unless purses count, I have quit "collecting" things!! 

15. When did something most recently stir you to tears?  I was laughing so hard at work on Friday that I had tears rolling down my cheeks.  We had a little birthday get-together for one of the employees (I made the cake) and we all pulled a prank on another employee and it was so funny we were all belly-laughing.  It was good!!  I would try to explain, but you had to be there over the last few weeks to understand.  Just know it was perfect and hilarious. I am so blessed to be working with such fun people!  


Peace & hugs!
Jesus loves you and me!!


















10 comments:

  1. I love your answers to #12 and #15. I'm 63 - maybe your answer is why I had such a hard time -- I don't feel the need to find myself very often at this age.
    I LOVE to belly laugh until I cry -- what fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you like your job...and I work with a bunch of silly men too, who all of sudden have really turned into "Chatty Cathy's" smiles. Have a beautiful day friend. See you SOON. SMILES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, Terri. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels so good to have a really good laugh! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, those 'you had to have been there' moments are priceless. 'Love your upbeat responses, Terri. I can almost feel the smiles behind your words. Blog on! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad this job has worked out well for you with truly good people.

    Your answers here are good, especially the one about your age and how well you know yourself.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you have a "happy place" to work... makes life so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #13 - I have that same issue!
    I also tend to be a purse collector.
    I'm so happy that you have such a wonderful job. I'm blessed in mine too. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have been in our current house 32 years. I can hardly believe it! You have a lovely place. Ah Florida so beautiful too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could stop collecting stuff or at least part with some of what I've got. I'm not hoarder bad or anything, but I am pretty much out of storage space. I guess I am just not to that pare down phase of life yet. Working with people who can make you laugh that hard is a very good thing! Have a great week, Terri!

    ReplyDelete