Tuesday 4...
TELEVISION
Hello and welcome to Tuesday 4 where we give you 4 questions to answer each week. Tuesday 4 was begun by our friend Toni Taddeo and kept up in honor of her memory.
1. Fall is usually the time that new series appear on TV. If you could make a show that you would really enjoy what kind and what subject would you like to see? We like detective shows and murder mysteries. There are a lot of them already on TV. Perhaps something like The Carol Burnett Show or Ed Sullivan would be nice!
2. You have a rare opportunity this fall: you can step into a movie, TV program, or book and live out a week there, which would it be and why? As much as I like a lot of TV shows, I have no desire to step into any of the ones we enjoy... too much drama!! Much better watching it from my living room LOL
3. Are you decorating outside for autumn? Nope. What are you doing? Nothing, Is it HGTV worthy? I hung a wreath on the door with fall colors. That's it for me.
4. What's on TV this week you really are going to enjoy? We have been marathon watching Six Feet Under and are enjoying it. We rarely watch network TV anymore.
As a side note, our AC has been fixed and we are comfortable again, just in time for the temps to be rising again. My knee still hurts but I am being careful. Very careful.
Thanks for your visit!!
Peace & hugs! God bless you!


Oh I would like to be on Downton Abbey or the Crown...playing someone upstairs of course.lol
ReplyDeleteI loved 6ft Under. I binge watched the whole series a few years ago.
ReplyDeleteFeel better!
I guess it is kind of hard to decorate for fall when its 100* wink. Have a great day friend...it is a crisp 38* here this morning, yep.
ReplyDeleteHip Hip Hooray for A/C. I hardly watch TV these days. Hubby still holds onto it. I am trying to talk him into cutting the cable. I usually just find something to watch on Youtube. I think there are some good shows out there on all these new computer driven networks but gee whiz they add in so much dirty stuff that is so unnecessary. Hubs likes Yellowstone and it could be a good show but at times I have to cover my eyes:)
ReplyDeleteLanguage is always an issue. That nasty word beginning with F seems to be a normal word to use in so many programs these days. I can handle it as long as they don't start using the Lord's name in vain. I refuse to watch a show that writes that into normal conversations. I just can't hear it used like that.
DeleteSo glad your AC is back up and running, Terri! As for your knee, I'll keep you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Glad your AC is working and hope your knee quits hurting!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your answers today.
Have a great Tuesday my friend.
Gosh the news is worrisome. We love Jeopardy. Glad your AC is working. Please be save. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got your AC fixed! WHEW! Take care...and take it easy! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for prompt A/C repairs! I certainly wouldn't be fighting y'all for the remote. Oh man, I'm soooo over the networks shoving 'diversity' down our collective throats. ('Still struggling to successfully stream Prime.) Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteNetwork holds nothing for us either, except we do enjoy reruns of Blue Bloods.. I guess we just love the cast..
ReplyDeleteSix Feet Under - I've never seen that - I should check it out
ReplyDeleteExtremely dysfunctional (but lovable) people. Language and subject matter gets tough here and there but we are both enjoying the characters and the episodes.
DeleteWe seldom watch network TV either.
ReplyDeleteI watch very little TV anymore...just the FOX and Friends in the Morning for a while, and we enjoy watching "The Five" at 5:00. John watches a lot of YouTube things, and I either read or am on the computer. When my HGTV or DIY programs start back up again for the new season I watch them, but only about three that I like. Glad your AC is fixed and that your knee isn't too bad. That was a blessing! And we really can't do without the AC right now...too much humidity with that storm out there in the gulf. Take care and stay cool calm and collected.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in! I am so happy people are helping keep this alive. I think network TV is something most people don't bother with anymore. I am sorry your knee is hurting and I pray it will soon be 100%.
ReplyDeleteWe love detective shows and murder mysteries too!
ReplyDeleteOh good, I am glad you got your A/C fixed! Our A/C is still on and it is not super hot here. I can only imagine what Florida must feel like though. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Like you, we rarely watch network tv anymore.
ReplyDeleteGlad you have your AC back, just in time. I dont watch network tv at all; love mystery series on Netflix and things like that. No wont decorate for Halloween - now the kiddos here might do something. Take care of that knee.
ReplyDelete