Friday, September 4, 2020

Friday Fotos...

 



We did not go to the farm (Joe's client) this week.  Ann had appointments and Joe was still feeling punky from his tooth extractions so it worked out for them and us.  But that means I had to find some photos to share.  My mission became easy when we received, in the mail, a few photos from our sister-in-law, Debbie.  When Joe's brother died, Debbie moved to an apartment closer to two of her girls and that required some sorting out. She sent some of the photos to us and I will share a few of those here.


Our son, Jeff, and his grandma, Joe's mom, Julia.



Me with nephew Julian who is an officer in the Marine Corp
now and is married with two children of his own.

Joe, with our first cat (30 years ago) Amber.
She had him wrapped around her paws!

Joe, playing badminton in their backyard (before I knew him).

Our two boys with their grandma.
Jeff, Julia, Joey

Grandchildren, Lauren & Tristan.
Lauren will be 30 next month and Tristan will be 23.

Since Joe's birthday is tomorrow, I thought it
appropriate to share his baby picture!
I had never seen him as a baby so was happy to receive this!



We enjoyed dinner last night with Tim and Judy.  Sharon and Bob are off to Tennessee to sign papers for the home they are buying up there.  We missed having them with us but I guess we need to get used to them being gone from our social circle.  😩

I am having lunch with my dear friend Shirley today to help her celebrate her birthday!!  We are meeting at KeKe's. 



Peace & hugs!!  God bless!!


16 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures of your family! So wonderful to get "new" old pictures to look at from the past, and just in time for Joe's birthday! I love his baby picture. He hasn't changed a bit! LOL. Have fun with your friend for lunch today! What a blessing!! And a happy birthday to Joe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at old photos. Always brings back good memories. It might just show us how fast time passes though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing old pictures....the one of Joe as a baby is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful photos and memories, Terri! Thank you for sharing them here today, and Happy Birthday to Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful photos and memories, Terri. I just love Joe's baby picture, smiles. Wishing Joe a very Happy Birthday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures of the past...they are always special. Happy Birthday to Joe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what - I love that baby picture of Joe - it actually still looks like him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so great! What a sweet gesture on Debbie's part! (How is she doing with her own health journey?) Not sure I've ever seen a 'more Italian' baby that this one of Joe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is hanging in there. No more chemo right now but are using some kind of immuno therapy. The tumors haven't grown. No surgery for a while. She feels okay. Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  10. So cool you got those pictures. Hope you have fun celebrating with your friend today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh - Joe's momma! I love pictures.
    Hope Joe feels better soon!
    Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the photos! I'd say that is a good looking bunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love old photos!! These were great! What handsome sons!

    ReplyDelete