Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Foto Friends....


I am linking up with Debbie, at Breathing In Grace, for her Friday Foto Friends!





Because I'm such a slacker, I only have one new photo to share today.  There will definitely be more for next week!!  This photo is of Lake Hunter.  I've never shown you Lake Hunter before. It is just one of the many lakes in our beautiful LAKEland, FL.  I pass this lake every day on my way to and from work and our new home.  It does have a boat landing, so often there are folks fishing or boating. I've even seen a couple of windsurfers but know for a fact there are alligators in this lake so I would not be putting my toes in the water!  Ha!




Since I only had this one new photo to share, I am sharing this cute "More Than Murphy's Law" ditty that my friend Shirley emailed to me last week.


 1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

3. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

4. A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of 
getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, 
someone from California would be stupid enough to try to pass them.

10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.

11. All things that come to those who wait. They may be the things 
left by those who got there first.

12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to 
fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.

13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.

14 . God gave you toes as a device for finding furniture in the dark.

15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people, who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.


Wishing you a blessed Easter weekend!  Thanks for your visit today!  Peace & hugs!


11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your Friday Foto and your Murphy's Law. lol---have a great weekend, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at Murphy's Law.
    Have a Happy Easter! Enjoy the weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murphy's Law is very real to me, as that was my maiden name, and is my son's name! lol Pretty lake! Happy Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Tennessee River to pass as I go about my errands, it just says HOME to me. I LOL'ed at that list!! Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed Easter with your company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Murphy's Law is the story of my life 99% of the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really funny and I don't think I had heard of any of them before this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are good and gave me a good laugh for the day. The lake looks lovely, btw. Isn't it wonderful to have such lovely views to and from work? And when you retire, you can still drive by there just for the fun of it...even put your toes in the water...if you dare!! Have a blessed Easter weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delight to chuckle inside!
    Soooo right about #9. Out here, there are loads of California (ergo, aggressive) drivers; it's easier to turn the other cheek and let them go on ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking #4 is my favorite... too cute! Hope you have an awesomely blessed Easter SONday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are good! Thanks for the laughs.
    Enjoy your weekend with family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are hilarious!!!!! I gotta copy and paste them.

    Yes, that lake looks amazing. Lisa and George are in the process of selling their beautiful home and buying a fixer-upper on Lake Carroll. They're still young enough to be up to the challenge of starting over. She looks at it as a "blank canvas" for her dreams and designs.

    ReplyDelete