Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Mishmash....







Monday sure did get here fast!!  It was a good weekend and I feel refreshed, but could have used an extra day!!

Grandson Tristan's Senior Prom was Saturday.  We weren't there to see him but did get this photo from Kathy....  I had to chuckle.  The pants are too long and the sleeves are a little short, but they both look fabulous.



I bragged a few blogs ago about Tristan deciding on SMU, so (being a grandma!) I had to order a T-Shirt for Grandpa, and this for me.....


I sent him a photo of it, and he replied "Awesome!".  I asked the body shop guys, who put my new back bumper on, to attached this to the front bumper.  Florida doesn't have a front license tag, so we can put whatever we want on the front. This makes me happy!

Our swimming pool isn't quite warm enough for me to want to go swimming yet, but I think another week of 90° weather will warm it up for this coming weekend!

Well, on to another week!  Let's pray for a good one, for all of us!  Peace & Hugs!



11 comments:

  1. It's nice to see a proud grandma! Happy graduation to your grandson :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta' love us proud grandmas :) Your new tag looks nice!

    Kathy (from Reflections by Kathy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool thing to put on your car! I'm sure Tristan will make you even prouder. As for our first day of the week, it turned out colder than I thought it would, and a passing cloud wet the streets a little this afternoon. Hope you're soon able to get into your pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Tristan and his date looked so handsome and pretty and I know they had a good time....awwwww, to be young again. I love the plate on the front of your car. I bet he is proud that his grandparents think that much of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice looking couple they are! It has been a couple of years now since we had a prom in our house..I miss it! Love the SMU plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice looking couple they are! It has been a couple of years now since we had a prom in our house..I miss it! Love the SMU plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely couple. I like her dress. You are definitely a proud grandma, love that plate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a good looking pair! I love your license plate and I bet it made Tyler feel loved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet picture! Tn. doesn't have front license plates, either! I like being able to personalize my car (also a Kia!) a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi There, When it gets warm enough to swim, let me know and I'll come and join you!!!!! (I wish.)

    Does your grandson live in Texas? How/why did he pick SMU? Are they Methodists? SMU is a great school --so maybe they are offering something he really wants to take.... Congrats to him. Love the sticker for the car!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betsy, Tristan lives in Naples, FL, which is about 3 hours south of us. He chose SMU because he got a generous academic scholarship, loved the school, and that it is more conservative than many. He was accepted into the business college (one of 100 freshmen). He loved the campus. He is Catholic, not Methodist - but Christians all believe in one Savior! We are very proud of him and excited for him.

      Delete