Friday, November 22, 2013

I dropped my computer!!!!!  It has gone dark. Doing this on my Nexus7 and hate the digital keyboard.

Home today with a stomach thing. Doing much better now.

Sorry to miss your blogs today. Hoping for the best with my computer.

Peace love & hugs.

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your computer! I sometimes do comments on my Kindle and the digital keyboard is a pain to use. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your computer is fixed quickly! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer of a day for you! Praying your computer can be fixed and am very thankful you are feeling better, too. Thanks for finding a way to update us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not good. Hope its an easy fix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope there's a solution for your computer too and that you're feeling better. I always make mistakes that I don't usually see when I'm using my ipad until after I've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Linda both having computer issues....how you all get them sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw geez, I'm sorry. I hope you get it fixed quickly and painlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spilled a drink on a new computer in the summer. It went black too. I kicked myself for months and it couldnt be fixed so had to scrounge up $ for a new one. I am typing with bandages on my hands so understand the frustration especially for we folk who learned to type properly and quickly in high school. Hunt and peck helped to invent twitter and e-mail shorthand.

    ReplyDelete